serious topic...what kind of a relationship am i in?

so i got this girl at my work.. i pretty much work with her everyday mon to fri.. she gots kids.. i got kids.. she broke up with her man.. im still with mylady.. but its been a year since we been messing around or whatever you guys want to call it.. basically we started from kissing in the cheeks to now for thepast 3 or 4 months.. to kissing in the lips.. I think i have feelings for her.. but i dont understand her though.. ive tried to broke it off about 1 month agoand she didnt like the idea but it seem like she didnt care on whatever i thought... we would stil be kissin when nobody is in our back office even after wefight and argue about our situation.. basically i would get all butt hurt when she be talking to other guys..i mean i know im suppose to careless because weaint even together.. but damn.. its annoying when she be talking about her other "friends" which she says that she just very friendly to guys but shedont kiss them like she kisses me.. she never did say that she liked me or she has feelings for me.. but why the hell would we be kissin like we together andalso we've gon to 2 dates and it turned out cool..SO NIKETALK.. what should i do with this chick? i want to end it completely so i can stop feeling allbutt hurt whenever she tells me or talks to me about her guy friends.. i guess you guys can say i got feelings but i want to lose the feelings and just let itbe.. btw.. the chick i would say is 8/10 and maybe a 9 on her gud days lol.. any opinions will help.. thanks guys.. and pls.. no flames..lol..

And this is why they say office relationships (of any kind) are not a good idea. Sorry, you need to get a new job, hire a hitman or murder suicide.

This is one of those things that is cured as soon as you find and smash someone else imo

Originally Posted by hyphy101

so i got this girl at my work.. i pretty much work with her everyday mon to fri.. she gots kids.. i got kids.. she broke up with her man.. im still with my lady.. but its been a year since we been messing around or whatever you guys want to call it.. basically we started from kissing in the cheeks to now for the past 3 or 4 months.. to kissing in the lips.. I think i have feelings for her.. but i dont understand her though.. ive tried to broke it off about 1 month ago and she didnt like the idea but it seem like she didnt care on whatever i thought... we would stil be kissin when nobody is in our back office even after we fight and argue about our situation.. basically i would get all butt hurt when she be talking to other guys..i mean i know im suppose to careless because we aint even together.. but damn.. its annoying when she be talking about her other "friends" which she says that she just very friendly to guys but she dont kiss them like she kisses me.. she never did say that she liked me or she has feelings for me.. but why the hell would we be kissin like we together and also we've gon to 2 dates and it turned out cool..SO NIKETALK.. what should i do with this chick? i want to end it completely so i can stop feeling all butt hurt whenever she tells me or talks to me about her guy friends.. i guess you guys can say i got feelings but i want to lose the feelings and just let it be.. btw.. the chick i would say is 8/10 and maybe a 9 on her gud days lol.. any opinions will help.. thanks guys.. and pls.. no flames..lol..

Why the hell do you care about her if you are still with your lady, and have children??
grin.gif
nerd.gif

guys.. ill try to get a pic of her..lol.. but yeah fellas.. ive been looking around for jobs..lol.. actually got a couple of interviews and during that timewhen i thought i was gon get the job.. i was already warning her like "female dogg, when im gone.. you gon miss me." lol..but the site that i wassuppose to work on was too far for me so i passed.. so im still on this wreck at work.. lol.. dont get me wrong.. the chick is cool as a friend.. but just gotthis feeling attached..lol.. keep it comin guys.. i need expert advice on what to do.. besides ignore.. i mean i tried to do that but after a day or 2.. whennobody was in the back office.. we went at it again.. kissing like we've never kissed before lol..

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

so i got this girl at my work.. i pretty much work with her everyday mon to fri.. she gots kids.. i got kids.. she broke up with her man.. im still with my lady.. but its been a year since we been messing around or whatever you guys want to call it.. basically we started from kissing in the cheeks to now for the past 3 or 4 months.. to kissing in the lips.. I think i have feelings for her.. but i dont understand her though.. ive tried to broke it off about 1 month ago and she didnt like the idea but it seem like she didnt care on whatever i thought... we would stil be kissin when nobody is in our back office even after we fight and argue about our situation.. basically i would get all butt hurt when she be talking to other guys..i mean i know im suppose to careless because we aint even together.. but damn.. its annoying when she be talking about her other "friends" which she says that she just very friendly to guys but she dont kiss them like she kisses me.. she never did say that she liked me or she has feelings for me.. but why the hell would we be kissin like we together and also we've gon to 2 dates and it turned out cool..SO NIKETALK.. what should i do with this chick? i want to end it completely so i can stop feeling all butt hurt whenever she tells me or talks to me about her guy friends.. i guess you guys can say i got feelings but i want to lose the feelings and just let it be.. btw.. the chick i would say is 8/10 and maybe a 9 on her gud days lol.. any opinions will help.. thanks guys.. and pls.. no flames..lol..

Why the hell do you care about her if you are still with your lady, and have children??
grin.gif
nerd.gif

exactly!

First of all, Pics?

Secondly, so lemme get this straight. You have a kissing-only relationship with a girl you work with, and you catch feelings over guys she describes as onlyfriends. But you have a lady and kids of your own on the side anyways. (you didn't say if that lady was the bm)

grin.gif
nerd.gif

*Rock handclapping GIF*

Originally Posted by Nawth21

And this is why they say office relationships (of any kind) are not a good idea. Sorry, you need to get a new job, hire a hitman or murder suicide.
this is true. plus all you are doing is KISSING.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
tell me this isn't true? if you haven'tHIT yet then drop it like a bad habit and move on to the next one.

Still
roll.gif
at the KISSING part.

So basically so just kisses you and you two go on dates? Sounds to me like she's sleeping with someone else but likes the attention you give her so sheeggs you along. *shrugs*

Ok first off "butt hurt" is one of the wackest thing a human being can say and by using it your IQ justdropped by 27. Second you're only kissing and catching feelings, I can't imagine what would happen if you smash which I doubt you will, because after 3or 4 months of only kissing YNS. And last, she's using you to make herself feel good. Leave it alone and keep it moving

For the record, I thought some NTers were on one before.

Now we got dudes makin relationship threads about being attached to a girl they only kissed.

I'm speechless

You *@%!*@$ up on so many levels OP.
smh.gif

And all of this drama over some kisses?
indifferent.gif
You need to get her out of your life because the situation is only going to get worse.

Im too Immature I cant even finish reading the topic all i can think of now is this

you right guys.. but i forgot to mention.. i got in a little boob action and some finger section lol.. but no smash yet.. hahah but yeah.. yall is right.. justkeep em movin huh? but it is kinda hard since i work with her everyday guys.. but yall is right.. im listening..

To answer your question you're not in any sort of relationship with this girl. You have a woman and kids, and have the nerve to stress over her having"friends", and "not caring" when you broke it off?

And why you kissing in the office? Keep that outside or don't do it... @#$^ is wrong with you?

so i got this girl at my work.. i pretty much work with her everyday mon to fri.. she gots kids.. i got kids.. she broke up with her man.. im still with my
lady
.. but its been a year since we been messing around or whatever you guys want to call it.. basically we started from kissing in the cheeks to now for the
past 3 or 4 months.. to kissing in the lips.. I think i have feelings for her.. but i dont understand her though.. ive tried to broke it off about 1 month ago
and she didnt like the idea but it seem like she didnt care on whatever i thought... we would stil be kissin when nobody is in our back office even after we
fight and argue about our situation.. basically i would get all butt hurt when she be talking to other guys..i mean i know im suppose to careless because we
aint even together.. but damn.. its annoying when she be talking about her other "friends" which she says that she just very friendly to guys but she
dont kiss them like she kisses me.. she never did say that she liked me or she has feelings for me.. but why the hell would we be kissin like we together and
also we've gon to 2 dates and it turned out cool..SO NIKETALK.. what should i do with this chick? i want to end it completely so i can stop feeling all
butt hurt whenever she tells me or talks to me about her guy friends.. i guess you guys can say i got feelings but i want to lose the feelings and just let it
be.. btw.. the chick i would say is 8/10 and maybe a 9 on her gud days lol.. any opinions will help.. thanks guys.. and pls.. no flames..lol..

grin.gif
nerd.gif

^^its been a while since i had something like this..lol.. being with my lady for 6 years and those 6 years was just all kids and with my lady.. so i was kindacurious how it felt to have something on the side..lol..

Back
Top Bottom