SERIOUSLY... Has Anyone Ever Met a Black Man Named...

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I think that's Anton LaVey's real name.

I have an African name that's more than I could say for you talk the talk but never walk the walk quasi Afrocentric types.
laugh.gif

16-Obama-Shoulder-Brush.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

I've never met ANYONE named toby

this, black or white...

so its safe to say that toby is a shortened version of tobias/us... hmmmmm this study is yielding interesting results

there are many toby's who excel in life or are "bout dat life," the two polars of society... interesting. i must REEMPHASIZE, this thread is about finding BLACK MEN named toby, if he isn't black then it doesn't matter. continue but please leave the Anton %+@@ out of this before the thread starts to go on an afrocentric/atheist tangent. thanks

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

I've never met ANYONE named toby

this, black or white...

so its safe to say that toby is a shortened version of tobias/us... hmmmmm this study is yielding interesting results

there are many toby's who excel in life or are "bout dat life," the two polars of society... interesting. i must REEMPHASIZE, this thread is about finding BLACK MEN named toby, if he isn't black then it doesn't matter. continue but please leave the Anton %+@@ out of this before the thread starts to go on an afrocentric/atheist tangent. thanks

seriously this might sound like im joking, and i cant even blame yall if you dont believe me but I know a dude named Kunta
known him since he was young, hes my age anyhow.

dude had just came from guyana with the name kunta. You know he was gettin slave jokes and roasted about being off the boat and stuff right? but he got older and the jokes slowed down and he's a goon now. I guess they did have an affect on him.

seriously this might sound like im joking, and i cant even blame yall if you dont believe me but I know a dude named Kunta
known him since he was young, hes my age anyhow.

dude had just came from guyana with the name kunta. You know he was gettin slave jokes and roasted about being off the boat and stuff right? but he got older and the jokes slowed down and he's a goon now. I guess they did have an affect on him.

Back
Top Bottom