SERIOUSLY... Has Anyone Ever Met a Black Man Named...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I met a girl named Kizzy though.

eek.gif

Why is Toby more offensive than all the other slave master given names because of "roots"? If your name is Trent, Malcom, Barry technically these are still slave master given names. Unless your name is Onuoha Akinyele Anyoku....thread PHALE.

there you go over thinking ++++... it was a SIMPLE question, CLEARLY toby has THAT stigma yet you choose to be difficult, why? smh

Overthinking or the truth? In real life I'm sure there were slaves who had their African names changed to Christian names like Peter, Paul, etc. If you're a black person with these names it should be equally as offensive.
ohwell.gif

aiight champ, you got it. you're completely correct in everything you type. i have no rebuttal because your answer was a flawless display of logic and contemplation... i thank you for gracing my thread with your presence

eek.gif

Why is Toby more offensive than all the other slave master given names because of "roots"? If your name is Trent, Malcom, Barry technically these are still slave master given names. Unless your name is Onuoha Akinyele Anyoku....thread PHALE.

there you go over thinking ++++... it was a SIMPLE question, CLEARLY toby has THAT stigma yet you choose to be difficult, why? smh

Overthinking or the truth? In real life I'm sure there were slaves who had their African names changed to Christian names like Peter, Paul, etc. If you're a black person with these names it should be equally as offensive.
ohwell.gif

aiight champ, you got it. you're completely correct in everything you type. i have no rebuttal because your answer was a flawless display of logic and contemplation... i thank you for gracing my thread with your presence

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

LOL why you mad tho? i would think someone insinuating that a fictional character having the stigma of African roots being stripped from Black Americans would atleast see the reality of other Europeans/ Christian names representing the same thing.
ohwell.gif

Because Toby is any worse than Matt, Mark and John.
eyes.gif

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

LOL why you mad tho? i would think someone insinuating that a fictional character having the stigma of African roots being stripped from Black Americans would atleast see the reality of other Europeans/ Christian names representing the same thing.
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Went to school with this chick named La - a pronounced ladasha

roll.gif
I would call ducktales but nothing surprises me anymore.

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Went to school with this chick named La - a pronounced ladasha

roll.gif
I would call ducktales but nothing surprises me anymore.

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

OF COURSE I see it champ, it just has NOTHING to do with this thread and EVERYTHING to do with transitioning to your anti-religion/God rants. I'm cool on all that *%%!$

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

OF COURSE I see it champ, it just has NOTHING to do with this thread and EVERYTHING to do with transitioning to your anti-religion/God rants. I'm cool on all that *%%!$

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

LOl or possibly anti-colonialism, slavery and imperialism but yea if that's all u got out of it....more power to u too champ.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

LOl or possibly anti-colonialism, slavery and imperialism but yea if that's all u got out of it....more power to u too champ.
laugh.gif

I sat here for two whole minutes trying to explicate through typed word how perplexed this thread has me, and this is the best I came up with.

I sat here for two whole minutes trying to explicate through typed word how perplexed this thread has me, and this is the best I came up with.

Dude's in here tryna make fun of black people named Tobey when they have even whiter names that represent exactly what the name Tobey was symbolizing in the movie. %%# outta here with all that. Hypocrites.

Dude's in here tryna make fun of black people named Tobey when they have even whiter names that represent exactly what the name Tobey was symbolizing in the movie. %%# outta here with all that. Hypocrites.

i knew two named toby one in h.s short dude swolled out for no reason and one from the net who turned out to be local that i traded/sold car stereo ++#@ with dude was a 6 eight cat like 400 lbs no lie when i first met him i was like 
eek.gif

i knew two named toby one in h.s short dude swolled out for no reason and one from the net who turned out to be local that i traded/sold car stereo ++#@ with dude was a 6 eight cat like 400 lbs no lie when i first met him i was like 
eek.gif

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

Toby bka kunte kiente or however you spell it
laugh.gif
 is a real person please dont forget that

eek.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

Toby bka kunte kiente or however you spell it
laugh.gif
 is a real person please dont forget that

Back
Top Bottom