SERIOUSLY... Has Anyone Ever Met a Black Man Named...

I was actually in my hometown a couple of weeks ago and went to the barbershop. I needed a cut so I let this new guy cut my hair, he introduced himself as Toby.  Average hood cat. I felt bad because I was kind of taken by surprised and it might have shown.
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i know a dude named Tobias
I always wonder are there people with the surname Hitler
I know this white girl. Her dad's birth name is Adolf.
laugh.gif

I don't know if he had it legally changed but he doesn't go by it anymore.

I was actually in my hometown a couple of weeks ago and went to the barbershop. I needed a cut so I let this new guy cut my hair, he introduced himself as Toby.  Average hood cat. I felt bad because I was kind of taken by surprised and it might have shown.
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i know a dude named Tobias
I always wonder are there people with the surname Hitler
I know this white girl. Her dad's birth name is Adolf.
laugh.gif

I don't know if he had it legally changed but he doesn't go by it anymore.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Went to school with this chick named La - a pronounced ladasha

roll.gif
I would call ducktales but nothing surprises me anymore.
that story made it on the news. (srs)
and it's been posted on NT multiple times. Hence why southernbeast isn't funny.

IIRC there were doubts about the authenticity of the story anyway.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif

http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp *%%@ is FAR from new and I don't why dude would think nobody else but him has heard it

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif

http://www.snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp *%%@ is FAR from new and I don't why dude would think nobody else but him has heard it

Actually yea. Lightskinned dude who transferred to our rival high school to play football. He was coo folk tho. Didn't act white but wasn't bout that life either.

Actually yea. Lightskinned dude who transferred to our rival high school to play football. He was coo folk tho. Didn't act white but wasn't bout that life either.

This post is very funny!! My name is Tobias. Thats why my sn is what it is. Chicks call me Toby sometimes... But that's it really. When I was in school and we had to watch Roots... You know a couple caucasian boys tried to play me... Ha ha ha! You now how many kids got beat up? Lol!!!!! But I'm a regular black dude from NY to be exact. Hood dude who know about that real life. U know what I mean If u real! But if somebody Try to call Me Toby on some son son type talk or on some racist !%*... I will spaz immediately. I hate when a caucasian person cleary sees my name and ask me do I like to be called Toby. F outta here!!! Straight ice grill them n they quickly understand!

This post is very funny!! My name is Tobias. Thats why my sn is what it is. Chicks call me Toby sometimes... But that's it really. When I was in school and we had to watch Roots... You know a couple caucasian boys tried to play me... Ha ha ha! You now how many kids got beat up? Lol!!!!! But I'm a regular black dude from NY to be exact. Hood dude who know about that real life. U know what I mean If u real! But if somebody Try to call Me Toby on some son son type talk or on some racist !%*... I will spaz immediately. I hate when a caucasian person cleary sees my name and ask me do I like to be called Toby. F outta here!!! Straight ice grill them n they quickly understand!

My step dad's old roommate was named Toby. He died like a decade ago.

Originally Posted by bias1031

I got a dude named Tobias. Are you from Cleveland?

[h6]
[/h6]

My step dad's old roommate was named Toby. He died like a decade ago.

Originally Posted by bias1031

I got a dude named Tobias. Are you from Cleveland?

[h6]
[/h6]

Back
Top Bottom