SERIOUSLY... Has Anyone Ever Met a Black Man Named...

^^^

just don't respond to that guy, leave him be. he'll just find a way to derail the thread with some nonsensical jargon
laugh.gif

^^^

just don't respond to that guy, leave him be. he'll just find a way to derail the thread with some nonsensical jargon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

^^^

laugh.gif
I mean, the things he's said outside this thread nonwithstanding (since they're not important) aside, he's making a lot of sense.
Outside of Roots, its not like Toby is the stereotypical field slave.

^^^

laugh.gif
I mean, the things he's said outside this thread nonwithstanding (since they're not important) aside, he's making a lot of sense.

real talk..
i wanna meet a black girl named becky

but
i've met a white guy named jamal
a black girl named molly
a white girl named ebony
and other one named aaliyah
and a mexican guy named darius

but i do know a black dude named toby real named tobias
adopted played hockey .. short dark glasses ashy lips (no $!!+)

real talk..
i wanna meet a black girl named becky

but
i've met a white guy named jamal
a black girl named molly
a white girl named ebony
and other one named aaliyah
and a mexican guy named darius

but i do know a black dude named toby real named tobias
adopted played hockey .. short dark glasses ashy lips (no $!!+)

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

^^^

laugh.gif

Aiight look man... If you come across a black man named Toby, what's your FIRST thought? Don't lie. That's ALL this thread is about. You AUTOMATICALLY think slave/kunta/etc. I had never met any black man with that name and couldn't comprehend how a parent would name their child that. THAT'S IT! lol

and your last sentence makes absolutely NO sense...

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

^^^

laugh.gif

Aiight look man... If you come across a black man named Toby, what's your FIRST thought? Don't lie. That's ALL this thread is about. You AUTOMATICALLY think slave/kunta/etc. I had never met any black man with that name and couldn't comprehend how a parent would name their child that. THAT'S IT! lol

and your last sentence makes absolutely NO sense...

Man, you have
pimp.gif
yourself ******ed . So this is how Black History Month starts around here huh? Tomfoolery.....

Man, you have
pimp.gif
yourself ******ed . So this is how Black History Month starts around here huh? Tomfoolery.....

laugh.gif

I have a cousin named Toby. He looks just like Chef x Rick Ross.. as a matter of fact, where's Crank? Here:

162713_181568591860770_100000228902912_590589_3618541_n.jpg

laugh.gif

I have a cousin named Toby. He looks just like Chef x Rick Ross.. as a matter of fact, where's Crank? Here:

162713_181568591860770_100000228902912_590589_3618541_n.jpg

Antons right though...

I mean my surname is Lynch so thats on some adding injury to insult kinda $!%* 
30t6p3b.gif

Antons right though...

I mean my surname is Lynch so thats on some adding injury to insult kinda $!%* 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Went to school with this chick named La - a pronounced ladasha

roll.gif
I would call ducktales but nothing surprises me anymore.
roll.gif
as much as i hate this term, thats so ghetto. thats worse than these 2 chicks i know named itifaquandia & twymosha

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Went to school with this chick named La - a pronounced ladasha

roll.gif
I would call ducktales but nothing surprises me anymore.
roll.gif
as much as i hate this term, thats so ghetto. thats worse than these 2 chicks i know named itifaquandia & twymosha

Back
Top Bottom