Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

Jean shorts are terrible IMO, if so many of yall claim they are still hot why don't you post a recent pic of yourselves actually wearing them?

Jean shorts are terrible IMO, if so many of yall claim they are still hot why don't you post a recent pic of yourselves actually wearing them?

well IMO i think jean shorts are very hot! And i dont mean they're nice. I mean they are hot, as in not appropriate for summer as most like to think sincethey are shorts. The material keeps me sweating. Cargos cool off better.

well IMO i think jean shorts are very hot! And i dont mean they're nice. I mean they are hot, as in not appropriate for summer as most like to think sincethey are shorts. The material keeps me sweating. Cargos cool off better.

Back
Top Bottom