Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

Jean shorts aren't really a "trend" though. Only people really calling it that are the herbs who switch up they're wardrobe every year whensome metro celeb starts rocking something else.

I bet the same dudes clowning on "jorts" will be clowning cargos and plaids in a couple of years, knowing damn well they used to rock both.

Jean shorts aren't really a "trend" though. Only people really calling it that are the herbs who switch up they're wardrobe every year whensome metro celeb starts rocking something else.

I bet the same dudes clowning on "jorts" will be clowning cargos and plaids in a couple of years, knowing damn well they used to rock both.

DICKIES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jean shorts are terrible IMO, if so many of yall claim they are still hot why don't you post a recent pic of yourselves actually wearing them?

Jean shorts are terrible IMO, if so many of yall claim they are still hot why don't you post a recent pic of yourselves actually wearing them?

Back
Top Bottom