Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

well IMO i think jean shorts are very hot! And i dont mean they're nice. I mean they are hot, as in not appropriate for summer as most like to think sincethey are shorts. The material keeps me sweating. Cargos cool off better.

well IMO i think jean shorts are very hot! And i dont mean they're nice. I mean they are hot, as in not appropriate for summer as most like to think sincethey are shorts. The material keeps me sweating. Cargos cool off better.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hmmm if you got capris and your a guy then you got other issues
laugh.gif
yet you don't find me all in a huff defending wearing them
they not even on da same level in terms of practicality though dirty.

eh?
practicality?

Back
Top Bottom