Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

You doin' it big son, matchin' with your Corona bottle.
pimp.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i didnt want to bring race. but can we come to the conclusion that the people saying everyone in their neighborhoods are still wearing jean shorts are in urban areas such as ninja hood and wash heights. i only see black/spanish people still wearing jean shorts, never whites or asian unless they are trying to dress more "urban"

i'm not white or asian and i don't wear jean shorts
laugh.gif
but yeah ithink i see what you're talking about

i didnt want to bring race. but can we come to the conclusion that the people saying everyone in their neighborhoods are still wearing jean shorts are in urban areas such as ninja hood and wash heights. i only see black/spanish people still wearing jean shorts, never whites or asian unless they are trying to dress more "urban"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom