Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Aight...so this isn't a good look, because of the denim shorts? BTW, the pic is from over 2 years ago.
Your clothes are just too big. It could have been khaki shorts, it could have been a purple label polo... it's just too big.

Now you or someone else is probably going to comeback with some smart comment and a picture of Pete Wentz wearing tight pants and say "oh so you want meto dress like this?"... but no that's not the case either.

But you honestly cannot say those clothes "fit". Shirt is two sizes too big, shorts too.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

yikes.jpg

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by doyung9

Aight...so this isn't a good look, because of the denim shorts? BTW, the pic is from over 2 years ago.
Your clothes is just too big. It could have been khaki shorts, it could have been a purple label polo... it's just too big.

Now you or someone else is probably going to comeback with some smart comment and a picture of Pete Wentz wearing tight pants and say "oh so you want me to dress like this?"... but no that's not the case either.

But you honestly cannot say those clothes "fit". Shirt is two sizes too big, shorts too.

i wouldnt look at him and say
eek.gif
his clothes are too big. looks aiight to me.

too big would be that asian dude in the big !!% blue shirt and blue timbs
laugh.gif

I don't rock jean shorts and I don't think they a good look, but my friends in the south love they jean shorts
laugh.gif

That dude above - his clothes definitely are way too big.

He's swimming in his jorts and his shirt sleeves are below his elbows plus his collar is hanging.

No offense to dude, but that's just a sloppy look.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

He's swimming in his jorts and his shirt sleeves are below his elbows plus his collar is hanging.

not everybody wear tight jeans and tight polo shirts like you

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

not everybody wear tight jeans and tight polo shirts like you
Huh? I've never posted pictures of myself on NT so I'm not sure how you can say anything about what I wear.

I wear clothes that fit. Simple

22 Rather Unique 22 : You straight with that outfit..

Aint nothing wrong with that , its just baggy...

So everybody has to wear smedium tees now, some people just like baggy clothes...

Better a lil big than a lil too small anyday is what i say when shopping...

doyung9 wrote:
22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

Your clothes are just too big. It could have been khaki shorts, it could have been a purple label polo... it's just too big.

Now you or someone else is probably going to comeback with some smart comment and a picture of Pete Wentz wearing tight pants and say "oh so you want me to dress like this?"... but no that's not the case either.

- a tad too big.....maybe. and even thats a stretch. i mean seriously now.....2 SIZES TOO BIG?
roll.gif

- lets be real here. those shorts on that person are'nt as hot in the summer as a pair 2 sizes smaller. and while you say:

someone else is probably going to comeback with some smart comment and a picture of Pete Wentz wearing tight pants and say "oh so you want me to dress like this?"

......2 sizes smaller would look just like that. analyze your own comments for a second.

- that looks like a XL-Tall (mabe 2XLT) with a 36 in shorts. so you mean to tell me he should have on a Medium (or Large) with a 32 in shorts......seriously??
laugh.gif
if thats the sizes yall wear no wonder yall dont like jeanshorts....makes all the sense in the world now.

down here in Texas jean shorts are worn everywhere

i have a pair of sean john shorts, a simple dark jean nothing crazy
and a rocawear pair, a simple light colored jean no patterns or R

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

doyung9 wrote:
22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

- a tad too big.....maybe. and even thats a stretch. i mean seriously now.....2 SIZES TOO BIG?
roll.gif

- lets be real here. those shorts on that person are'nt as hot in the summer as a pair 2 sizes smaller. and while you say:

someone else is probably going to comeback with some smart comment and a picture of Pete Wentz wearing tight pants and say "oh so you want me to dress like this?"

......2 sizes smaller would look just like that. analyze your own comments for a second.

- that looks like a XL-Tall (mabe 2XLT) with a 36 in shorts. so you mean to tell me he should have on a Medium (or Large) with a 32 in shorts......seriously??
laugh.gif
if thats the sizes yall wear no wonder yall dont like jean shorts....makes all the sense in the world now.

a TAD? Okay... 2 sizes might be a stretch. But dude looks like he's about 6'0, 180. Those dimensions do not equate 2X anything... I mean,if you can't tell the clothes is too big, I wouldn't be surprised. Probably got that Chopper Suit at home, too.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Jeans shorts just aren't practical.

If you are wearing shorts it is obviously hot, so why would you want to be wearing thick jean material? Would you wear a short sleeved wool sweater in the summer?

Ummm that logic isn't very practical....because there's plenty of people who wear full-length jeans (pants) when clearly shorts would be more suitable, according to the weather.
To me, wearing khaki pants is more suitable then jean shorts when it is hot outside. Your jean shorts go to about mid calf anyway might as wellcall them jeans

I don't care what other people do, that is just my thinking when I dress.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

What about Dickies shorts? I don't want the NT Fashion Police to harass me, when I wear my Dickies shorts in public.
eek.gif
son, dickies alone is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
c'mon jay step your shorts game up...start shopping at GAP, Banana Republic, etc...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dickies > gap

And gap, banana republic, and old navy are all the same company...

if i could find a pair that fit how i want i would but at this time i stay in some dickies or cargos

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

3 or 4 years ago this fit would be fresh.

A modern version of this fit, yellow RL polo with a nice fit and cargo shirts. Hell if this fit was 2 sizes down, it would be fine today.

Wear what you want, but it's ridiculous that people are saying those clothes are "normal sized."

Before the 90s NOBODY wore clothes that big. It's a trend (in the "urban" community) that's been around 20 years tops in the US.

IMO it looks kind of ridiculous, especially now that it's not "in style."

This thread is ridiculous. You guys are knocking jean shorts in the summer? How in the hell do shorts go out of style, jean shorts? Really? So what do you allwear when its hot? Cargo shorts? Cool. But seriously; what beats a classic pair of denim/jean shorts with a wife beater, a crisp white T, or a nice polo? Outof style? Ya'll got jokes...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Wear what you want, but it's ridiculous that people are saying those clothes are "normal sized."

Before the 90s NOBODY wore clothes that big. It's a trend (in the "urban" community) that's been around 20 years tops in the US.

IMO it looks kind of ridiculous, especially now that it's not "in style."

I wear my clothes a little big. About wear my elbow folds i guess
laugh.gif

But is that considered too big for you. If not you must be on some girl jeans steez.

Back
Top Bottom