Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

laugh.gif

What about Dickies shorts? I don't want the NT Fashion Police to harass me, when I wear my Dickies shorts in public.
eek.gif

i havent worn jean shorts since like summer 06, all of my jeans or jean shorts were Girbaud...only brand i have really been in to since like 98..
pimp.gif

but now-a-days its just cargo's and NBA authentic or Jordan basketball shorts...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

What about Dickies shorts? I don't want the NT Fashion Police to harass me, when I wear my Dickies shorts in public.
eek.gif
son, dickies alone is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
c'mon jay step your shorts game up...start shopping at GAP, Banana Republic, etc...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Will do sir.
smh.gif
I be late to the dance sometimes.

laugh.gif
Question. I'm assuming you guys carry a backpack or a fanny pack, when you wear basketball shorts, so you can carry your wallet etc right?

roll.gif
Will do sir.
smh.gif
I be late to the dance sometimes.

laugh.gif
Question. I'm assuming you guys carry a backpack or a fanny pack, when you wear basketball shorts, so you can carry your wallet etc right?
im a jean shorts wearer but most bball have pockets.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

eek.gif
son, dickies alone is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
c'mon jay step your shorts game up...start shopping at GAP, Banana Republic, etc...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Dickies are cool ...

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Aight...so this isn't a good look, because of the denim shorts? BTW, the pic is from over 2 years ago.
I wouldn't wear them that long but I really see nothing wrong with those.

I
Originally Posted by jeenewed

I only wear jean shorts that fit like this:
21lpcly.jpg

Whats looks so bad about that?

I'd wear these.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

eek.gif
son, dickies alone is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

levi jeans ftw I'll pass on the shorts
this guy got into an e-argument with me because he couldn't take people insulting his jorts....now a few days later he doesn't wear em?

LIES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothing wrong with demin shorts at all.Lol played out.Its all about whether you like them or not,not about whats "old" and whats "new"

Jeans shorts just aren't practical.

If you are wearing shorts it is obviously hot, so why would you want to be wearing thick jean material? Would you wear a short sleeved wool sweater in thesummer?

After seeing dudes rock scarves in the city during summer, I think jean shorts should be the least of anyone's worries.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom