Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

i still wear jean shorts, but i do have a hard time finding a pair that fits the way i like, i like em baggy but nothing extreme

I used to rock tha hell outta some Girbaud denim shorts. If tha brnad was Girbaud, then I wasn't messing with it. Can't pay me to rock denim shortsanymore. Now it's all about tha cargo & khaki shorts for me.

Like other said since its not in style people dont want to feel left out... But best believe you see a celebrity of some sort wearing them people will startwearing them...

I like the denim shorts to end below my knee caps. If you wear your denim shorts to your achilles tendons, you may as well wear jeans, orr cop some capris orknickers. In my opinion.

Just lames and sheep.

Denim shorts are
pimp.gif
but nothing tops ball shorts

The hell...

Nothing is wrong with a pair of denim shorts..

Long as they arent too long or super baggy...

bball shorts are only good for gym/sports/errands.

cargo are nice, and those are the only ones i buy now, but i still wear some of my old jean shorts if it matches better or all my cargo's aredirty/wrinkled lol.

i pass on anything plaid (when it comes to shorts/pants)

So for all you dudes that wear basketball shorts non stop, how do you secure your wallet? I don't trust my wallet in the pockets.

i never knew there was hate...
laugh.gif

i still wear them,
but along w/ cargos and ball shorts....
grin.gif

It's way too hot down here to be doing them on a daily basis, if ever. 100 degree weather is not denim-shorts friendly.

I don't take anyone who says they hate denim shorts seriously. Everyone and their moms was wearing denim shorts like 5 years ago and to say you hate it isa lie (speaking at NT as a whole). It's okay to say cargos are better but im pretty sure 99% of people on this board were wearing denim shorts just acouple of years ago. Anyways, BBALL shorts > All

I used to think jeans shorts were nice..untill I noticed how much of a fool I looked. Damn shorts were just to damn loose around the thigh area. I went tocargo's and they seem to go much better with anything.

Denim shorts go back longer than 5 years my man.
laugh.gif

People probably spent a lot of time watching MTV, and decided to mold their style after their favorite rapper, hipster, or reality TV star.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom