Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

KingJay718 wrote:
I rock the Stone Cold Steve Austin joints.
I got my walnut-huggers on as we speak.� I go commando with the leather vest, take my shirt off and the girls start...�
pimp.gif

Since when did jean shorts go out of style? Anyway I still wear them because Im not wearing full jeans most of the time, its too hot for that. I also wearcargos and bball shorts, but there is nothing wrong with jean shorts. It has become harder to find a decent pair of jean shorts but their still ok. Yall dudesmake it seem like everybody has to wear the same thing as you, like yall dont look the same with cargos, eggplant foams, white tee, and a rockies fitted.

I use to wear 'em..but not anymore..

I only wear basketball shorts and cargos..cargos look great with everythin as do basketball shorts!

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I think its funny how dudes hate on jean shorts and say they rock b-ball shorts in the same sentence... like thats a fashion statement they want to make
laugh.gif
If you're over 18 16 and not hoopin or sleepin leave the jordan shorts in your drawer lol
fixed...
then what should people over 18 wear when it's 106 outside?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

cause niketalkers from new york live with long jeans 24/7

they never heard of the south ,summer heat OR MIAMI
pimp.gif

Sweaty balls aint a good look
Why are you worried about another man's sweaty balls? You're one of "those," aren't you? That's how you dudes in Miami roll, huh? Probably out marching in the "parade" yesterday and whatnot.
OH LOOK A SALTY NEW YORKER ..GET IT "SALTY"....AS IN YOUR BALLS HA'

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

cause niketalkers from new york live with long jeans 24/7

they never heard of the south ,summer heat OR MIAMI
pimp.gif

Sweaty balls aint a good look
Why are you worried about another man's sweaty balls? You're one of "those," aren't you? That's how you dudes in Miami roll, huh? Probably out marching in the "parade" yesterday and whatnot.
OH LOOK A SALTY NEW YORKER ..GET IT "SALTY"....AS IN YOUR BALLS HA'

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Definitely rocked them in the mid-90s, but eventually just stopped. Seems that the timing coincided with when I started to put more effort into dressingbetter, and wearing clothes that actually fit.

I think nowadays, jorts are associated with more of your "low-brow" kind of consumer that still dresses in baggy clothing and clunky sneakers, or onthe flipside, dudes who rock Avia hightops, woven belts and tank tops.

wait till kayne rocks a pair for da summer and everyone will come cryin back
grin.gif

64e1624b58a3e93b8e6b48619be0eaf0db30c842.pjpg

contrary to popular belief...jean shorts and cargos can co-exist.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I'm a "to each his own" type of guy, but denim shorts are just SO played out.
QFT

WTH. What's next, polos are played out too? Oh wait, I actually heard that one on here as well. Some of ya'll I swear..

I'll still rock mine, fashion is what you make it, nothing is out of style....just gotta makethings seem current and everyone will love you...lol, sheeps

Dude up there posted the worst fit I've ever seen. Jean shorts with the shirt tucked in...with sandals...smh.

Back
Top Bottom