Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

Btw, I haven't worn jean shorts since 98

They're too uncomfortable for me in hot weather. I've said this a million times on NT when this post comes up but I'll say it again- "Theyfeel like you're wearing diapers when you're sweating in hot weather." That's why I made the switch to only basketball shorts and cargo shortsa long time ago. They're more comfortable to wear

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by nero1son

i swear i saw this same thread like a year ago
every year summer.
same thing.. we have a summer every year, right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...dudes get so angry when you bash their clothing selection.

lol
laugh.gif
My mans really mad tho. They just dont look/fit right, for me at least.
I stopped wearin jeans shorts in like 98/99, and wore jeans all year round
kuz I hated the way they fit. Now I rocks wit cargo's.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I don't take anyone who says they hate denim shorts seriously. Everyone and their moms was wearing denim shorts like 5 years ago and to say you hate it is a lie (speaking at NT as a whole). It's okay to say cargos are better but im pretty sure 99% of people on this board were wearing denim shorts just a couple of years ago. Anyways, BBALL shorts > All

same thing can be said with jerseys though. Now, besides a slect few, cats is scared to even touch a jersey now

ahhh i should of snapped some pics of some of the girls from last night.
like everyone else said one females it's amazing

ima die in some denim shorts folk

got my cargos...but my denims is necessary

just aint the summer without em

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by nero1son

i swear i saw this same thread like a year ago
every year summer.
same thing.. we have a summer every year, right?
grin.gif

No Tah, I believe the dude is trying to school you. I just remembered we only have summers every four years, on some leap year / Summer Olympics type stuff. This is going to be it for awhile, dude...
frown.gif

My thing is this, when were denim shorts a "trend"? They seem like a basic item of clothing. How could something basic go out of style.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

My thing is this, when were denim shorts a "trend"? They seem like a basic item of clothing. How could something basic go out of style.
this person speaks the truth...

cause niketalkers from new york live with long jeans 24/7

they never heard of the south ,summer heat OR MIAMI
pimp.gif

Sweaty balls aint a good look

gave up jean shorts when I was 16...im 22 btw...it just screams teenager...grown men who wear jean shorts look like clowns...its for younger kids and old men..

I used to rock those girbaud jean shorts 3 or 4 years ago when I got them on discount at underground statio.....the ones with the colored straps.

I wish I didn't throw or give them away....I would wear them again (I might have to loose a few pounds first thought

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

cause niketalkers from new york live with long jeans 24/7

they never heard of the south ,summer heat OR MIAMI
pimp.gif

Sweaty balls aint a good look
Why are you worried about another man's sweaty balls? You're one of "those," aren't you? That's how you dudes in Miamiroll, huh? Probably out marching in the "parade" yesterday and whatnot.

when i see guys rock there denim shorts up to there ankle
alien.gif
smh like saidbefore just wear jeans instead.

as for me i stopped rocking jean shorts a few years ago, just cargo & khaki's for me.

I think its funny how dudes hate on jean shorts and say they rock b-ball shorts in the same sentence... like thats a fashion statement they want to make
laugh.gif
If you're over 18 and not hoopin or sleepin leave the jordanshorts in your drawer lol

The reason I don't wear jean shorts is because they're heavy which makes me hot which defeats the purpose of wearing shorts. "Linen shorts so myballs don't get hot".

I wore them religiously in High School. I'm glad I never took pics. My gear back then were Tall Tees and J's so you already know how baggy and long myjeans / denim shorts were.

I dressed like I was 7" feet tall.
smh.gif

Can't wear denim shorts now, thats just me though, I see them the same way I look at Girbauds. (I'm still
laugh.gif
'n at this one dude at the storecallin it "Grrr-bawd".
roll.gif
)

Cargo shorts for me. 'specially in Fatigue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I think its funny how dudes hate on jean shorts and say they rock b-ball shorts in the same sentence... like thats a fashion statement they want to make
laugh.gif
If you're over 18 16 and not hoopin or sleepin leave the jordan shorts in your drawer lol
fixed...

Back
Top Bottom