Seriously whats with all the hate towards denim shorts?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

81170787.jpg

Eff what NT thinks about jean shorts, i will rock my jerseys and jean shorts every summer for da foreseeable future when its 90+ outside.
smokin.gif
those are just as long as my capris!

tongue.gif
hmmm if you got capris and your a guy then you got other issues
laugh.gif
Same could be said about rocking a TREND that died years ago.

Then again, you're from New York, so I guess that slides.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

lol I bet 99% of the dudes on here were rockin them non stop when they were hot... just because the trend died, not everything thinks they are not. Just like people get fun of rockin multi-colored bape hoodies now.
thats the whole point of a TREND , they get played out and die . should we not clown someone if they rock parachute pants ? or have a jheri curl ?
Come on now. How you gonna compare jean shorts to a jheri curl? Jheri curls were no good in the first place. You can't be a grown man and havean over hydrated chi pet on your head.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

lol I bet 99% of the dudes on here were rockin them non stop when they were hot... just because the trend died, not everything thinks they are not. Just like people get fun of rockin multi-colored bape hoodies now.
thats the whole point of a TREND , they get played out and die . should we not clown someone if they rock parachute pants ? or have a jheri curl ?
Come on now. How you gonna compare jean shorts to a jheri curl? Jheri curls were no good in the first place. You can't be a grown man and have an over hydrated chi pet on your head.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i ain't gonna front, N.W.A made those look cool...

hmmm if you got capris and your a guy then you got other issues
laugh.gif
yet you don't find me all in a huff defending wearing them
they not even on da same level in terms of practicality though dirty.

i mostly wear bball shorts...but i still have like 2 pairs of jean shorts i still wear

i mostly wear bball shorts...but i still have like 2 pairs of jean shorts i still wear

Back
Top Bottom