Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

from an iss'er

Quote:
i clicked this because i thought it was the real method man. but then i read and i realized that its the method man f*g from nt.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Code:
   New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsWhat's the difference between me and you? (What?)About five back accounts, three ounces and two vehicles

Quote:
i clicked this because i thought it was the real method man. but then i read and i realized that its the method man f*g from nt.
laugh.gif
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Jay Still Dream <
Hello ladies....​

Quote:
P.S. There's no way this was a real ad
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
I give it a 10. Was WAY longer than I expected with minimal grammatical errors.

That's the most important thing, of course. Method Man wins.

Quote:
After reading thru all the replies on Steve's post, and then reading this post, I just envision NTers sitting at their computers cheering and whistling and @#%$. I've been on NT for a while, and I appreciate the board and all the work that goes into it, but damn.

Of course we did. After the second paragraph, I got really excited and broke into a standing ovation that did not finish till I read the entire post. Afterward, I drove my car through the streets of Baltimore honking my horn and yelling out, "Meth wins! Meth wins! NT is number one!"

Quote:
Yuku, sometime in July. (Hopefully sooner than later.)

Our team is testing it now.
:frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
Greatest post in the history of NT.
Noahs_Ark.jpg
793px-Columbus_Taking_Possession.jpg
509px-Nagasakibomb.jpg
Michaeljacksonthriller.jpg
tpc_0003_0001_0_img0355.jpg
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

It's official! Steve gives up...he's down and out for the count!

Time to bounce his head on the table...ten times or something - word to Bas Rutten.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
MEHMET OKUR > YOU
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Quote:
Thanks for the update SunnySunSun -

I guess he just doesn't want to listen to the facts. Again - I'm not going to go back in forth with someone that can't comprehend what I'm saying. It really is a waste of my time. He is busted and if people choose to believe it is up to them.

It is over with me. Sad to say - a guy that makes this many mistakes can't own up to even one.
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

NT is great. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Steve keeps digging himself into a bigger hole. :lol:
laugh.gif

Take the L, charge it to the game, and move on. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
man plain and simple...

ISS

+SOLE magazine
+Shoe Auction Site
+SOLE Bar
+Offers local heads jobs
+Better Marketplace System
+Better Layout
+70,000 members
+Instyleshoes.com
+a few annoyin members/pointless posts

NIKETALK

+old forum
+funny shoe heads
eBaY

NTers should just stop posting on ISS like "NT For Life" and "NT > ISS"....ya'll are the one saying ISS is full of 14 y/o, but seems like NTers posting on ISS are the real immature dudes...
this arguement is never gonna come to a conclusion, might as well just ignore each other's comments and just move on
CHECK THIS!

Quote:
i still have atleast 160 days left, can a brotha get a refund?
ed running the ads, just so I could see them, too.

Quote:
method man is a black street fan?
Nah, not really my style - but you couldn't escape '96 without hearing that track ad nauseam.

But if I was gonna say "no giggidity," how could I not add it? It's like wearing the V's without the lace lock.

Quote:
And lastly, naked pictures of your mom.
lot, Bas. I'll have to continue never reading $.

Quote:
I guess he just doesn't want to listen to the facts. Again - I'm not going to go back in forth with someone that can't comprehend what I'm saying. It really is a waste of my time. He is busted and if people choose to believe it is up to them.

Laugh Out Loud.

I'm the only one who's presented facts - facts about when NikeTalk was REALLY created, facts about who REALLY reached out to whom, facts about where Steve REALLY found his core staff members... all he has is the edit button on his own little clone board to help him prepare some revisionist hiss-story.

Stay waving that white flag.

If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked for it.

Peace.

i remember growing up, there was this kid my older bro beat up. this kid did something to piss my bro off so my bro kicked his @#%$ real bad. the kid was crying so hard he was screaming, but he kept getting back up and tried to fight my bro...each time he got knocked the *** out. i felt bad for the kid at the time and when i think about it, i still do feel bad for the kid. he knew he was defeated but he kept getting back up to try to fight my brother. his cry/scream still haunts me.
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

Errbody should know that NT owns ISS.
TeAm AIM ChAt
GrandHustleFlip
Miami Heat Philadelphia Eagles Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
Thanks for the update SunnySunSun -

It is over with me. Sad to say - a guy that makes this many mistakes can't own up to even one.
eBaY

ummm...for the record....columbus didn't discover anything BECAUSE THERE wERE ALREADY PEOPLE THERE UPON HIS ARRIVAL
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

Quote:
what are you talking about? im just giving updates thats all. im not randall from recess going "STEVE STEVE METH IS ARGUING BACK TO YOU!" i just posted what meth has to say to him and i did the same thing back here on what steve has to say. whether they chose to respond or not is their decision.

That's ******ed. No need to add fuel to the fire as this si already spiraling downhill. Let them sort out their issues privately like mature men

Back
Top Bottom