Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

LMAO

I just posted in that thread they have on iss and they edit to "I love Steve" This dude really does brainwash them lil kids. I kinda feel sorry for them.
Code:
   New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsWhat's the difference between me and you? (What?)About five back accounts, three ounces and two vehicles

Mmmm...

4pwdph2.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Meth tears it up AGAIN!! :wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
he writes so much more than steve :lol:
laugh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
EquipoTRIcolor
Code:
 LA **O**N***C**E**

:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

this dude steve stay taking L's from Meth. i wouldn't even bother replying anymore, Meth has you looking like a fool. :smh:
smh.gif

just my $.02

eek.gif
@ Meth still goin' hard.

roll.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
MEHMET OKUR > YOU
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Quote:
Bastitch
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man. (Team Founder)
James-Hughes-Gooden-Ilgauskas-Varejao-Marshall-Pavlovic-Gibson-Snow-Brown-Newble-Da. Jones-Wesley-Pollard-Dw. Jones​

Quote:
all i know is that NT is full of people who based their opinions on kicks on the person who endorses it, and then jump on the bandwagon when they are hot...ahem full of hypebeasts.

iss cats normally turn hypebeasts when a certain item becomes hot on NT
Quote:
They run the Female Dog offense over on that board
roll.gif
roll.gif
Click here to help me and you get a free iPod.Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM and Clerks AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

i made a couple new threads while they havent banned me yet :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
   New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsWhat's the difference between me and you? (What?)About five back accounts, three ounces and two vehicles

i guess steve gives up:
Quote:
Thanks for the update SunnySunSun -

I guess he just doesn't want to listen to the facts. Again - I'm not going to go back in forth with someone that can't comprehend what I'm saying. It really is a waste of my time. He is busted and if people choose to believe it is up to them.

It is over with me. Sad to say - a guy that makes this many mistakes can't own up to even one.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Bastitch
Quote:
Steve, you want to kiss and make up?

We want a SC dedicated to Niketalk.

Full page articles of key members of the staff and influential members of the community.

Statements of the numerous celebrities that have admittedly used Niketalk as a resource.

A full historical account of how it developed and CHANGED the hobby.

And lastly, naked pictures of your mom.

Thanks,

Bastitch.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Well being that I have 100+ feedback on iss word to the 2 word reply so I can sale my @#%$ to those ignant kids my replies aren't being touched. I made a comment abou how there D-riding and he replied that were doing it on NT also... stop that @#%$... yall making us look bad. Lol! But the kids on ISS r disturbingly ignorant... there post are something expected of a 3rd grader... I was in the 8th grade when I was 13 so I think they've stop blocking I$$ in elementary schools...

Quote:
And lastly, naked pictures of your mom
laugh.gif
er doesn't, someone usually catches it. Am I looking for credit? Absolutely not. But don't make it seem like ISS is the only place that gets first look at a product, or that NT is the only forum that "steals" info.
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

thanks Meth i dont understand why someone like Steve would even come on here and say all he had to say. Its really weird if you think about it. I mean here we have a grown man that has his own site his own beliefs and he still comes here and post a blog about what has been eating him up inside for the last 6-12 months. When he knows that NT is the complete opposite of ISS in a lot of ways. I dont understand what he is trying to do its pretty crazy. His post just proves that there is something definitely not right with him and his thinking, its like he has been waiting to post all that stuff at once.

THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Back
Top Bottom