Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

250px-SingletonBox-knockout.jpg
eBaY

i don't know what to say here. I been home sicc all day and I haven't even been on the cpu really and i got a pm from someone about steve hitting me up and I wondered how they knew, then I read a few pages of this and like wow. I ain't mad meth said what he said. I don't know steve, but man stop lying homey,
Quote:
^ I have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown.
ED IT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH, I didn't really respond because I just didn't care to. It had nothing to do with taking sides
but I remember you asking me for my address personally to send me mags and that you wanted me to be involved, but I was literally over shoes at that point. but I can't believe you said you don't know who ktown is. cmon son. I ain't gonna stroke my ego, but fam, there isn't a sneakerhead out there on the internet who hasn't heard my name. I actually think I saved some of the emails about your early beef about your offers with trying to host niketalk.com, etc.
well......

I've been banned from this site many times yes, but I would never ever goto ISS forums and the funny thing is I registered a name there a few months ago only because Candace aka ChinayEyes or whatever her sn is now told me there was a ktown on there. so I registered my name to make sure there weren't any imposters posing as me.

Quote:
I haven't talked to Ben Baller since he was methamphibian's manager - really have no idea what that is all about.

son you just said you didn't know who I was? if you know ben baller, then you know who k-town is.... BUT
son you just sent me a message a few days ago and I thought it was funny, so I shared it with 1 person, how you gonna bold face lie? but really it ain't that big a deal. even though I've had my differences and created a lot of heartache here on NT, i'd never leave NT to moderate your forum.... I'd feel like I was jumping ship on the show LOST and joined in with the "OTHERS" only thing is you haven't been around as long as the niketalk/nikepark fam. but you do remind me of Ben from LOST. was your offer supposed to change my life? I don't get it. I don't think I can say anything that will really add to what METH has said. I just think you forgot how old I actually am and that I ain't some naive kid from a surburban town who you can manipulate into running your site like them other clowns you got over there.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:lol:
laugh.gif

K-Town brings out even more of the truth...more L's for Steve.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Coffin_nail.jpg

tombstoneauo2.jpg

42-15764869.jpg

FF8.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
'd feel like I was jumping ship on the show LOST and joined in with the "OTHERS" only thing is you haven't been around as long as the niketalk/nikepark fam. but you do remind me of Ben from LOST.
laugh.gif
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Wow, just wow. Seems like a lot of the older (in terms of age) are coming through here--it's a nice reminder of how/why we all were interested in a "sneaker" forum to begin with--it means so much more than just that. Glad to be a part of the community.....Smooth
These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it.--Charles Barkley

Well Ktown pretty much shut this down on top of Meth shutting it down so i don't really know what else there could be to say
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Welp I am going to get a snack wrap.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

BaconEggCheeseBiscuit
Quote:
this is the gayest post ever.
19 pages going back and forth on some little internet BS.
and yall some adults too?

u all should be ashamed of yourselves.
whywesteppin
Quote:
If you're going to use derogatory terms, question our adulthood, and scold us, the least you can do is use grammar at a third grade level.

edit: Nevermind. I just saw you are from I$$. I'm actually impressed that a second grader is able to use a computer.
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown.
KTown
Quote:
YOU DAMN SURE KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM, YOU HIT ME UP ABOUT HELPING YOU OUT WITH YOUR MAGAZINE BEFORE YOU STARTED IT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH... I remember you asking me for my address personally to send me mags and that you wanted me to be involved... but I can't believe you said you don't know who ktown is. cmon son. I actually think I saved some of the emails about your early beef about your offers with trying to host niketalk.com
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
roll.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

1. $teve posts some blatant lies.
2. Method Man PWN3d $teven
3. Ben seals the deal
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Well that seal the coffin. Lock this one up.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
I just think you forgot how old I actually am and that I ain't some naive kid from a surburban town who you can manipulate into running your site like them other clowns you got over there.

VICTIMIZED!!!!

Quote:
YOU DAMN SURE KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM, YOU HIT ME UP ABOUT HELPING YOU OUT WITH YOUR MAGAZINE BEFORE YOU STARTED IT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH... I remember you asking me for my address personally to send me mags and that you wanted me to be involved... but I can't believe you said you don't know who ktown is. cmon son. I actually think I saved some of the emails about your early beef about your offers with trying to host niketalk.com
:wow:
eek.gif
4tu86cz.jpg

Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Quote:
d feel like I was jumping ship on the show LOST and joined in with the "OTHERS" only thing is you haven't been around as long as the niketalk/nikepark fam. but you do remind me of Ben from LOST.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ed, selling Way over priced kicks shoes. I remember Back in 2001 or 2002 I was on a frantic search for the true blue three's. I came on NT posted in the buy sell forums( Sn: was jayfresh313 back then) and got no response. I mean it's hard enough trying to find nike/jordans in size 14-15, even back then when there was the 13+ or 12+ can't remember exactly.

So someone tipped me off that some site called ISS had them. So I when to check them out. True enough, they did :smile:
smile.gif
....I'm 13 or 14 somewhere around that age, and im going nuts because i finally found them. I look at the price $320 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. I'm like what the ***** they had just came out a few months before. So I tried contacting Steve to see if we could make some type of deal, knowing that he posted on NT..... To make a long story a lil shorter.

Got one email back saying "The price on the site is the of the shoe. We do not take offers." I've never forget that shady **** . I mean I was far from what these kids are now on ISS. Saying they are all about the Sneakers game :! . But yeah Steve's reselling @#%$ is one of the main reasons I quite messing around with shoes for about two years or so. At 14 that @#%$ hurt. I agree with everyone is this post. I really do believe that Steve mislead and trick a lot of people. Stuff like that is not what this game is about. I would had done anything to get them kicks that he did give two @#%$'s about.... Steve just barry yourself your trash my dude....... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM: CAL! K!cKs
RoCkIn Nike's & JaY'S FROM The VALLEY TO L.A.

22 pages i have grown to appreciate method man, was never a fan until today.

NT as whole came together for a common cause...

gotta love this place.
Over reaction is my only reaction
Which only sets off a chain reaction
Team Michigan

Just glancing at the I$$ post, the main reason I$$'er$ don't like NT is that they feel we're not friendly enough. :lol:
laugh.gif

GOPHERS TIMBERWOLVES TWINS VIKINGS
XBOX Live: nnarum​

Back
Top Bottom