Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

^
Well, he does work for SC, I figured it would make sense...

I am not saying I hoped they did. They are what makes Niketalk run.
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

theprocessofbelief :\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

wow crazy thread. i just read all of this, ridiculously long debates. i'm glad we were standing when the smoke cleared :lol:
laugh.gif

SNAKE!

Quote:
haha i just realized i've been an ISS member for longer than most of the peeps representing ISS...lol

seriously.
tho i'm not proud, i've been a member since 02', used to actually like it. then i discovered NT in 03' and never looked back.

Only reason why ISS doesn't have an application process is because Steve gets off on how many new members join. He sits there patiently waiting at the computer "c'mon baby, one more then i can make a 'We Officially Have 75,000 Members' post". He then stickies it so that all the little 14 year olds can post a reply with typical lame @#%$ happy face+thumbs up emoticon Congrats ISS!!! Soon enough we'll show those NTers!
Signatures are overrated

Quote:
he is just trying to make a living from my perspective...

Oh I am sure he is. I am not trying to hate on him because he is associated with I$$ or SC. I just thought it makes sense, as they seem to be pretty intertwined. I am grateful that he chose to stay at NT, as well as the rest of you that continue to bring us info.

I would liek to know more about this Steve character, though. He has to be doing something right, as there are a few of his staff that are very cool individuals.
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

Quote:
In the following order:

1. PS3
2. Personalized jersey
3. A shoe

Correct?

Nope.

1. Jersey (Gil personalized it, come on. Even if it is a swingman, that's a big deal for a fan.)
2. Autographed shoe
3. PS3/VF5 - and he's a gamer.

Just go to show you, money ain't everything in life.

Quote:
Yo Meth! You gotta put up that e-mail steve sent to ktown! Suspense is killin' us
Just because I have email saved from the late 90s, doesn't mean I have access to other people's inboxes, too. KTown's the one he contacted and IF KTown wants to speak on it, he can. It's not really that necessary.

This has BEEN over. If I really wanted to kick the corpse, we'd have NT first ballot hall of famer Ekin testify as a surprise witness.

Quote:
Since we're all in such a festive mood, how about un-banning my old name?

Yeah, nice try.

Quote:
people need to just leave this man be.
Please do. Not like I'm hurting or exploiting anyone by running NT or going on other people's sites and stirring up trouble...

You know what really bothers me about this, we got 480 some replies to this post in one evening. Why aren't we getting 500 replies when we talk about giving books to underfunded inner city schools?

Forget about the sleazy elements of sneaker collecting, we have to get our own house in order. We need to get our priorities straight and focus more on the positive than the negative. This may have been all I posted about on NT for the most part, since my hand has been forced, but throughout all this nonsense, I've been going back and forth over developments specs for future features. When it's all said and done, that's gonna be the most important thing I did for NT today.

Steve's tantrum is trifling and should be treated as such... desperate cries from a desperate man. An argument without facts is like screaming without words. His post was nothing but an anguished yelp.

I'd be satisfied to let this drop. I think we've succeeded in setting the record straight on a number of issues, and we'll let people make up their own minds from there. Once the facts were laid on the table, this whole subject became a dead issue.

Let's shift our focus to the positive, let those other folks wallow in the bitterness and misery their actions have sown.

Quote:
Nope.

1. Jersey (Gil personalized it, come on. Even if it is a swingman, that's a big deal for a fan.)
2. Autographed shoe
3. PS3/VF5 - and he's a gamer.

Just go to show you, money ain't everything in life.
up a book collecting fund or some sorts I would love to contribute to that.
TEAM KB24: Member #2

"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

if you guys are looking for the ktown response why dont you just look in the jewelery thread.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing HOF Ekin make an appearance.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

stillmatic:
Quote:
the pm was about steve wanting massonites on some iss piece he wanted done for free and he said he would be willing to plug iceefresh.

:smh:
smh.gif

References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
2. Instyleshoes.com is older than Niketalk. I didnt create
Instyleshoes.com because of Niketalk I started it before Niketalk even
existed.

Quote:
False.

Quote:
Quote:
9. The instyleshoes.com fiasco- I apologized for it as soon as it
happened and do you hear anyone complaining since? Nobody has missed a
payment and the system is fixed and running strong. Yes it was a huge
mistake but we took care of everyone. Even the original guy from
Australia who made the post didnt want us to ship his shoes back. He
wanted us to keep them and sell them.

Quote:
FACT: you never even addressed it until it was posted to NikeTalk.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Meth gave him the Dwight Schrute!
"AND I TOLD HIM TO GO PLAY THE VIOLA YOU NINJA!"

Insightful read. Nothing but respect for you Method..........

Hit me with the late pass but,
NIKExTALKxCUBAN:

proud1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the last of the famous International playboys

pic check, 1 2.

edit* great it works. Yea, this will be the new pic for the next few years.

i can see it now. many issers flocking over to nt cuz they see they steve got blasted. watch the member counter jump up 1000 over night.
"sittin on a bench high eatin chicken wing and french frys" --Cormega

Back
Top Bottom