Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.
weep.jpg
DS - OG AIR MAX LIGHT III SZ13 $125 shipped - ez inbox me!

Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

Quote:
it's funny cause I first noticed that the colors are to bland on their site and someone was complaining how NT is too soar to their eyes. But NT works cause of high contrast. White on black seems to have more definition then the grey background.
:lol:
laugh.gif
4qztqf6.jpg

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]
[/quote]

a to the dude that posted screen caps

cover up your sisters screename

the beasts can thrive in any type of post

your not safe in here

and on the captain planet Jrose5 shoulda been a black dude not the asian girl :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Balllllin'
Jule$ is still Big Sippin

WOW :wow:
eek.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

(edited) eff you see kay iss, sorry if there is no cussing, but i thought i was dedicated to that @#%$, and now that i find out that steve is lying about all this stuff.

man, i really thought i would never ever come to niketalk, but ive been to kickfiend, bapetalk, sneakerfiles, bapetalk2, flipjays, heatgear, soleredeption, and kixclusive.. no where is better than NT from that bunch. so id like to say HELLO NT ! and i will be dedicated to these forums FROM NOW ON FOWARD !!

i hope yall can accept me, not only because i am a iss veteran, but that i am kind of a newbie to NT .. ive only been here for a year, but i am with airmag and i will be here till i retire as a sneakerhead and rest in my grave.

there are no words to describe how pissed off i am at steve for telling so many lies.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

Wooooow...man I realized I was missin somethin in my life till I started checkin out the General forum about 2 years ago...daily news/source of entertainment

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
edit:
Quote:
hope yall can accept me, not only because i am a iss veteran, but that i am kind of a newbie to NT .. ive only been here for a year, but i am with airmag and i will be here till i retire as a sneakerhead and rest in my grave.

Damn homie welcome to NT but it really ain't that crucial... :rofl:
roll.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:832:.
Certified Member: Fear em, as soon as ya hear em; upon my arrival the dope dealers cheer em.

This is might be better then the harlem shake story...instant classic
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Damn I just read like 18 pages! Staight history, and glad as hell I was here for it.

The short time I've been here, I 've come to respect NT and it's contributers. Proud as hell to be part of this illustrious group!

K-Town tore steve's @#%$ up. The pics and comments are some of the best I've seen since I've been here.

VIVA LA NT!! @#%$ Iss and steve with no vaseline!

Btw.. Meth you forgot to mention me! :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom