Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Press Alt+F4
I was gutter when u met me. Gutter when u left me. Gutter when u came back. Face it, nothing can change that. Not Romance, no marriage counseling. You dropped the ball and now Im bouncin'....

hey dude,

Applegrl369 is a FREAK online

we set up a date on friday

is that cool with you?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

haha, yeah i edited it guys. thanks for pointing that out to me right away.

thanks for acceptin me :smile:
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

damn....so much for women with big breast being the post of the year... :frown:
frown.gif
*Back from Banned Camp.

TEAM GUITAR HERO
Because We Pull More Chicks With A Plastic Guitar Than You Do With A Real One..​
Myspace Ftw.

This is going to the Archives right?

I mean this post HAS to go there.

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

God damn it Niketalk I have a test tomorrow I should have studied for but ended up reading this haha. Good job though Meth you showed him what's up. Exposed Steve time and time again for what he really is and this is a liar who is only out for his own benefits. I still can't believe dude had the audacity to come in here and criticize how our charity money came about. Seriously it shows where his priorities really are.
Team Eagles
2006 NFC East Division Champions!!! Let's go Eagles!​
Los Angeles Lakers​

i havent had a really good read in niketalk in a long while

niketalk during summer definitely gets more interesting
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Just for the record, I find it weird that no one quoted this. (And I think it's well worth it too).

Quote:
You know what really bothers me about this, we got 480 some replies to this post in one evening. Why aren't we getting 500 replies when we talk about giving books to underfunded inner city schools? :lol:
laugh.gif

Out

Quote:
God damn it Niketalk I have a test tomorrow I should have studied for but ended up reading this haha
:frown:
frown.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Not only did Steve bit off of Niketalk. He also did some serious munching from Kicksclusive magazine!!

Pictures to prove it by tomorrow.

BTW: Kicksclusive magazine is the ONLY real sneaker culture magazine run by actual sneaker lovers. These guys have been rocking kicks since the 90's and they show nothing but love!

Louis even threw some shots at Sole collector in his Publisher word. Haha!
"Team Photoshop, Step up your layers!!!"

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee

Although just an online forum, the strong sense of community and oneness shines brightly. Especially when flaming the same person.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
how did i miss this all day?

Clever use of the $'s and 's :smile:
smile.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

:lol:
laugh.gif