Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
^ Why even bother ?
yeah i guess you right i just dont like steve and his underhanding............i got a few steve story's myself but they are about other people.......so i dont want to get into it too much

^^ Cobra Commander
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

The thing that really suprised me was that BuddhaTB was brought up and Steve had nothing to say about that, even after answering stuff that people had to say on the SAME page where it was talking about Buddha.

And if you didn't read it, Buddha has been caught for "stalking and asking" girls for their numbers.. If that's not messed up, then I don't know what that is. People were suggesting a background check on all admins after that.

Blehh, im so pissed off at ISS.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

Quote:
Completely off-topic, but who is the character in Method Man's avy?
TEAM Black & Mild
""The Talented Mr. Grizzly. The only bear that starts forest fires.""
Goooooooooonies

Quote:
Completely off-topic, but who is the character in Method Man's avy? Looks like some Robo-Cop jumpoff.
*sigh* :\
ohwell.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
i ALMOST went to iss forums just to see what their members were saying about NT, but i ain't bout to be pimped like that. however i almost guarantee other nt'ers have already done it...
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
I made a joke about Three's Company today and got crickets from the 25 and Under employee's
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Your winner and still champ of the sneaker forum....Method Man!
TeAm AIM ChAt
GrandHustleFlip
Miami Heat Philadelphia Eagles Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
Completely off-topic, but who is the character in Method Man's avy? Looks like some Robo-Cop jumpoff.
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
*sigh*
Our Youth Today.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
smh.gif
cobracommander.jpg
"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

I am 23 and I did not know who was in Meths avy. I didnt get it until I seen the dude in front of the flag. I thought it was a Transformer. Yes I did not like G.I. Joe or Transformers as a child.
Goooooooooonies
Word? I write essays too. Props? No.​

Quote:
I made a joke about Three's Company today and got crickets from the 25 and Under employee's
|I
tired.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
"The only thing Kobe and Jordan got in common is that they both black."

Quote:
The thing that really suprised me was that BuddhaTB was brought up and Steve had nothing to say about that, even after answering stuff that people had to say on the SAME page where it was talking about Buddha.

And if you didn't read it, Buddha has been caught for "stalking and asking" girls for their numbers.. If that's not messed up, then I don't know what that is. People were suggesting a background check on all admins after that.
love it

Quote:
"Three's Company" is a classic. right up there with the "Jeffersons", "What's happening", "Good Times "etc. off off topic: i bet none of ya'll remember "Too Close For Comfort"
laugh.gif
Team Wolverines
We Still Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

buddha, Chris hansen is coming after you.
Matter of fact, you look familiar, you sure you havent been on dateline?
TEAM CALLAWAY

Back
Top Bottom