Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Dr1balla <

Blends SD I see from that picture.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Now we know what happened to Initial X R's cousin. He went to I$$.

(someone has to remember...i still have the pms...lol)
...TEAM RAPTORS !
All we need is 4 games!

haha, woww look at that dude.

the only thing im going to rag on you NT members for is you were all saying how you were old and mature unlike ISS members, but then i see you guys posting NT with an american flag. And saying "In NikeTalk we trust"

haha, that stuff cracked me up, but you cant come off saying your mature unlike all the fegs on ISS and post that issshh.

(dont worry im sure id do the same thing over here if i were still sticking strong with Iss. no hate homeys :smile:
smile.gif
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

^Don't confuse 'lack of maturity' with comic relief. Those pictures were for comedic purposes and not to be taken as 100% serious.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
All we need is 4 games!

Quote:
the only thing im going to rag on you NT members for is you were all saying how you were old and mature unlike ISS members, but then i see you guys posting NT with an american flag. And saying "In NikeTalk we trust"
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

i was wonderin why that buddah dude be buyin small sizes all the time now i get it...dude wants to plug little girls with shoes and in turn hoping he could plug em foreal.

Quote:
i was wonderin why that buddah dude be buyin small sizes all the time now i get it...dude wants to plug little girls with shoes and in turn hoping he could plug em foreal.
smh.gif
love it

Quote:
I do expect an apology from KTown and Meth - but that is probably expecting too much as that would be the right thing to do.
1565117964.jpg
ed, having even 10+ pairs of shoes was widely considered a weird fetish), who decide what they like based solely on what OTHER people want, who have no sense of self or self-respect, and who can't tell the difference between fake and authentic - and that goes for PEOPLE as well as shoes. I'm not trying to generalize all of their users, just make the distinction that user QUALITY is more important than user QUANTITY - and NT has ALWAYS been about creating a quality community for TRUE sneaker fans, not corralling children as consumer cattle.

I don't prefer our forum to theirs because we receive more unique visits or greater peak traffic, and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. There IS no forum war. I'm GLAD alternatives exist - it helps shunt poseurs away from our community and into the more accessible commercial forums. NT's always been underground.

The funniest thing about all this? We run NikeTalk as a hobby, he runs ISS as a business. We've spent ZERO dollars promoting ourselves, he's spent THOUSANDS to try and buy fans and support.

Yup, he's mad.

I'd be mad, too, if my best professional efforts and thousands of dollars in advertising had been so thoroughly and consistently bested by pocket change and spare time.

Quote:
I made a joke about Three's Company today and got crickets from the 25 and Under employee's.
smh.gif

Quote:
Are you seriousI Is this the age of the people over there??! I seriously had no idea. I thought people on here were young.....
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

^ They held a summit at some Chuck E. Cheese looking place?

And how young do you have to be to flip off the camera in a picture?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Difference between NT and I$$

Granted we make posts that make no sense, a big majority of us do this during our free time at WORK. not during recess or lunch at the school library, even more during summer or when school is done.

Post Pics of your Whip threads. Either some of us have our own, hand me down from relatives, parents or whoever bought them for us. Some of us use public transportation, nothing wrong with that. At least most of us here a able to drive. legally. We dont need mom to drop us off a block from the summit to avoid being caught, unless you guys are all car pooling in the mini van.

That ISS summit picture is hilarious. makes you wonder how many moms came and picked their kids up from there.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Did dude ask who the Cobra Commander was? @#%$ I feel old!

This thread is priceless. A lot of history in this bad boy.

Btw..@#%$ iss.

Back
Top Bottom