Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

I have to agree with what Kingtre said earlier. All this hate and anger towards "$steve" cause he got that "Hustlers ambition"? Make $, buck oh's. Nike does the same thing, so what's the problem?
MILES
CLEVELAND Cavaliers
Team Jordan ~ Retro +

Quote:
Where the hell is my name at?!
:rofl:
roll.gif
---------------
F/S: AF1 id password- $25
Refs in profile​

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.
:frown:
frown.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
nya nya nya!!!

Quote:
I have to agree with what Kingtre said earlier. All this hate and anger towards "$steve" cause he got that "Hustlers ambition"? Make $, buck oh's. Nike does the same thing, so what's the problem?
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Meth hit em with the Jay-z "Takeover" line

And all you other cats taking shots at Meth/ you only get half a sentence @#%$ yall @#%$.
I Make It Rain Every Day Like Seattle!

^ Wow. Reevaluate your situation.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif

Meth ethers him again.

I mean, get your paper, but don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house..

Yea it was stupid for dude to come here talking nonsense, but all this NT>ISS, ISS>NT stuff is weird to me. Seems cultish :nerd:
nerd.gif
MILES
CLEVELAND Cavaliers
Team Jordan ~ Retro +

koolaid.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

this is ridiculous, i was a lurker on NT back in 2002. i used to use my friends name to log on too. then i was waiting in line for hours camped out the night before the espos dropped with other NT heads and THATS when i realized how serious this sneakerhead thing had gotten. Dudes was out there JUST to resell them things. I got ONE pair and I was practically ambused with people asking me to sell it to them. Half of NT at the time was probably out there. Steve is doing what half of the members on NT already do....try to make a profit off of kicks.

If it were just about the "love of the game/kicks" then half of NT should go back to watching MTV or voting on 106 & park. Yall can't even talk about the immaturity of the kids on ISS ...... how many people on NT are over 20????!!!!!!! Look at some of the topics on here "HOW CAN I BAG A GIRL ON MYSPACE?" Come on now. Now who can really take the blame for the demise of the sneaker culture?

But its all love, whatever.

Wow...after reading for 32yrs I finally finished...and this whole thing is juss too funny and way outta hand...why don't yall have a lil interview...post it on youtube...we can watch and have some fun...
Maybe yall can settle this in the ring...now that will be something to watch
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

I just wish there was a way to save these posts!!!

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

BEST POST THAT I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFETIME.WHEN TEH NT SHIRTS GET MADE THIS SUMMER I DEFINENTLY WANT SOME KIND OF REFERENCE TO THIS DAY ON THE T SHIRTS...SHOULD SAY LIKE THIS DAY NIKETALK DEVOURED ISS AND BECAME RULERS OF THE SNEAKER WORLD..OR SOMETHING...BUT REALLY IM GLAD TO SEE THE DUST SETTLE AND THE LIGHT SHINE THROUGH ON SUCH A GLOOMY DAY. NIKETALK>ISS WORD IS BOND
QUOTE BY NOBLE -get BACK in the corner! This does NOT concern you...
THE KID STANZA​
Registered Member​
(3/27/07 12:40 pm)​

Back
Top Bottom