Sex after turning 35 (I think I've hit the wall)

word, this turned into a PED discussion thread real quick :lol:

Whys not pop?

i got homies that can’t ‘get over the hump’ and I just shake my head. If I had a dollar for all the ‘I had to get that first nut off in 5 mins so I could go for a while’ stories... ain’t never seen them problems since my first gf.

Whys not pop?

i got homies that can’t ‘get over the hump’ and I just shake my head. If I had a dollar for all the ‘I had to get that first nut off in 5 mins so I could go for a while’ stories... ain’t never seen them problems since my first gf.

But that is true tho. The first nut is always quick and be a lot. You gotta get that one out the way so you can really go to work.

Eat beets. Whether in natural form or even a supplement. Take it daily, It helps with blood flow /immune system etc. good before a workout to.

But that is true tho. The first nut is always quick and be a lot. You gotta get that one out the way so you can really go to work.
Not if you know how to control it. Only reason I’d say you’d need to get it out the way is if you ain’t nut in a long time.

Last edited:
Not if you know how to control it. Only reason to I’d say you’d need to get it out the way is if you ain’t nut in a long time.

If there’a literally no feelings involved, I could literally not nut, period. No cap.

probably desensitized from pron, but it helps 9/10.

someone on NT said a minute ago they used to think about they old grandma when they feel like they arriving.

would prolong it another hour or so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom