Sexual assault suspect severely beaten before police arrive

No I'm not. That's your assumption.
It's not an assumption when your opinion is black and white.
Saying you should expect a beating for certain actions and saying it is right to receive that beating are two different things.

Do you comprehend that? If you do are now admitting this is where you're making your assumption? Do you understand why I bring up having a conversation like a grown up?

Also if you see nothing wrong with it
Never said this.

I said I see no problems. Dude got beat up then arrested. The rest will be dealt with by the detectives and the prosecutor. You know law and order.
you can't play the devils advocate when I say he should be charged
I'm not playing devil's advocate at all.

I don't think you know what that is at all. If you did you'd use the term correctly.

by attempting to argue that you may possibly agree
This was not attempted. More assumptions on your part.

but then not give any insight or opinion on the matter.
I gave all the opinion I wanted to on the matter. If you have a question instead of an assumption perhaps I'll answer it.

Quit trying to tip toe the line and grow up.
This is again, you assuming something. Rushing to judgement based off of some problem you have. A need to be argumentative perhaps? or possibly something more serious.

Clearly if you see nothing wrong with it
Again, assumption on your part. I never said "I see nothing wrong with it."

Is the reason why you're making so many assumptions is because you're choosing to lie about things I've said?
you'd disagree that he should be charged with assault
Assumption
and are clearly advocating violence
This spurious reasoning results in nonsense.

when he was obviously in the wrong.
Again, point out in any of my posts where I disagree with this.
Just saying. Also stop with this blah blah blah you wanted to quote me ****. I quoted you because what you said is childish. Anyone could have said it and I would have responded to them, so get over yourself. No one gives a **** about you.
I don't believe you. Not in the least.

Last time I checked he's not a criminal or guilty of anything until convicted.
I didn't say he was a criminal or guilty.

I said he was arrested for sexual assault. You read this report and decided that the victim must be lying.
You seem to think the victim is guilty, so why don't you just come out an say it.
I don't think the female is guilty at all. I haven't even implied that. Not at all.

The cops were called. They arrested the uncle for sexual assault. Not the nephew for beating him up did they?

Like I said before though was the nephew arrested? Is this thread about the gf that was assaulted or what the nephew did and him being charged for beating his uncle?

False rape accusations happen a lot, and a lot of the time all it takes is the accusation alone, without any evidence, to ruin a persons reputation, and anyone who opposes is "supporting rape culture." As you may be able to tell, I'm not a stupid social justice warrior brainwashed by liberal media.
Unless there's already verifiable evidence against him, he's not guilty in my book. From the little information gathered so far, it sounds like a false rape accusation to me, and either way it doesn't justify the assault.
I know you're gimmick on NT already man. No need to regurgitate it. Liberal media this, liberal media that. Its like making sounds with no meaning behind them at this point.

If you're seriously accusing the gf of making a false rape accusation, please continue though. You seem to know more about this case than others - maybe you know what's on the vhs tape - if that's what the conclusion you're rushing to now but if it's really based off on these articles online that aren't in full detail of what occurred when the uncle is arrested then your foolishness is astounding.
That's my stance, what's yours? 
Don't see any problems here.

Dude comes home with his gf on New Years, leaves for a bit, comes back to see his uncle getting it in with his gf on his bed, proceeds to beat the crap out of him. GF then calls it rape.

Drinking was involved so it'll never be totally clear if it was rape or not but either way as the uncle you should expect nothing less than a beating after trying to bang your nephew's gf.

As for the charges, I don't know if he did it or not. From the little info we do know, the uncle was in bed with his nephew's gf where moaning could be heard from outside. Then nephew came back and beat up his uncle. I'm not justifying assault or sexual assault or anything else you'll want to assume. I will say though regardless of right or wrong or guilt or innocence there are certain things within reason you should expect when you do certain things. These are called consequences. No judgement cast, just facts of life.

Last edited:
As for the charges, I don't know if he did it or not. From the little info we do know, the uncle was in bed with his nephew's gf where moaning could be heard from outside. Then nephew came back and beat up his uncle. I'm not justifying assault or sexual assault or anything else you'll want to assume. 
It isn't an assumption, You already said that he deserved it and that it was expected, so please tell me how that is not advocating violence. Even if she was actually being sexually assaulted there is a certain point where he was no longer defending her, and going overboard, and based on the picture of the guy, there's no way that he was in the right, either way it went down. Also you did call him a criminal in your last post, just saying. 

As for the charges, I don't know if he did it or not. From the little info we do know, the uncle was in bed with his nephew's gf where moaning could be heard from outside. Then nephew came back and beat up his uncle. I'm not justifying assault or sexual assault or anything else you'll want to assume. 

It isn't an assumption
Yes it is.
You already said that he deserved it
No I didn't. Quote me.

This is a perfect example of you assuming things AND rushing to judgement based on things not said :lol:

and that it was expected
This is the only thing you got right so far, that I said the nephew's reaction is something that should be expected given the uncle's actions.
so please tell me how that is not advocating violence.
It's not advocating violence because I never said he deserved it.

Like I said, expecting something to happen is not in any shape or form condoning what's expected nor is it approval of said expectations.

You are a liar.

Even if she was actually being sexually assaulted there is a certain point where he was no longer defending her, and going overboard, and based on the picture of the guy, there's no way that he was in the right, either way it went down.
I'm not arguing this at all.

I think that's your main problem here. You're thinking or assuming I'm opposite this stance, so you keep needling the same things I've already addressed as if it'll somehow magically make opposite that stance so you can drone on and on about what you think is right and wrong.

I never said dude didn't go overboard or that he was in the right for what he did.

You just wanted to quote me boy, just admit it :lol: You trying real hard for an argument though, I'll give you that. I still think you should take my original advice about adult conversations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom