***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

What Cameron said.
"You just hope that the young man is all right, that everything is good and that he's safe first and foremost," a shaken Cameron said afterward. "I just hope that he gets a chance to go back on the field again. I couldn't stop shaking. It's kind of a helpless feeling. I was just trying to pray for him because I know how dangerous that can be."

Dude was REALLY shaken up, i know where he's coming from
tired.gif

^yeah didn't he have a bad crash in the outfield with somebody within the past few years?

agreed. I wanted the GIants to sign him so bad a few years back when he was a free agent

Yeah I'm a big Mike Cameron fan. I've always loved watching him play CF. Dude is definitely one of the best defensively. He also signs his fan mail sothat's another reason to like him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

^yeah didn't he have a bad crash in the outfield with somebody within the past few years?
Yeah, Cameron had a bad collision with Carlos Beltran when they were both on the Mets.

I will always remember Mike Cameron from hitting 3 hr's in 1 game...back in like 2002 or the summer of 2001...he was rightfully parked on my fantasyteam's bench. I proceeded to get my drink on that night.

He got hit in the temple which is really dangerous. Martinez is lucky nothing really serious happened to him.

God damn if Lewis would have made that catch it would be one of the best plays you would see all season long

Just wanted to update on Martinez: He will be hospitilized for 3-4 days with a concussion and facial fractures. He will be back soon.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom