***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Question, what do you guys think about the Sanchez/Garko trades so far. Sanchez trade i think was good, he's done pretty good, got hits, defense. Garko hasnot been playing well AT all. Ishi has been playing well when he's been in when Garko takes a day off.

Good series SFG
pimp.gif

God dammit John Oh was in there again? Dude is always telling people to stop trolling when they arent. Then I look in theDodgers season thread and thats all I see him doing.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

laugh.gif

swizzc wrote:

JPTHE3 wrote:

2-1 Dodgers win series
smile.gif

why do you post in this thread? there is a dodgers thread for that. ****.

indifferent.gif
It's my second post in this thread. Besides there are some Giants in the Dodgers thread too..
We don't troll like your %%%.

How am I being a trolll!? Are you mental? Son its just 1 single post
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This is my 2nd account .
Thats like saying LB510 or Paul aare trolling in the Dodgers thread
smh.gif

Am I the only one that thinks Jt Snow looks super nervious doing TV

Greg Pappa we saw Bochy and Wotus get ejected enough already

I cant stand Snow on TV, dude looks so stiff up there. Especially when they are doing the post game wrap on KNBR, just not his thing I guess

Originally Posted by vctry20

God dammit John Oh was in there again? Dude is always telling people to stop trolling when they arent. Then I look in the Dodgers season thread and thats all I see him doing.

roll.gif

Once a troll always a troll

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Man, I remember when Paul hated to watch the Giants games during poker.
laugh.gif
I hated a lot of things during poker.
laugh.gif

But really, I hated playing poker DURING Giant games. I would rather play when they weren't playing, but we were playing like almost everyday.
laugh.gif

I remember once upon a time when you were the best poker player. What happened?
laugh.gif

Nice game today. Missed the first innings where Bochy got ejected though. Some terrible calls the whole series for the Giants. Glad they still got through ittoday.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Nice game today. Missed the first innings where Bochy got ejected though. Some terrible calls the whole series for the Giants. Glad they still got through it today.

same here, made it home from work for the 10th though...

great game today.

To all you saying you guys dont want me in this thread,I will leave and will not come back.
I haven't posted in the Dodgers Thread in forever it seems. I cant support a team that I like?(giants of course)
Ohh well hope brightnikes enjoys that hospital job and thinking he is the man when he spends more time on the computer than watching doggie games.

Back
Top Bottom