***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

shocking
smh.gif

^ yea I woke up for nothing.
I need to vent

Ok so we don't...

-work the cout
-steal when we get runners on (anytime Velez,Lewis, Winn,Sanchez is on they should be thinking about it)
- we don't bunt( I think pitcher combined have twice as more bunts as position players)

Bochy...
stop Playing Fred Lewis its not even about the error today he has brought nothing to the plate all year.
Decide on a lineup and stay with it

Originally Posted by LB510

^ yea I woke up for nothing.
I need to vent

Ok so we don't...

-work the cout
-steal when we get runners on (anytime Velez,Lewis, Winn,Sanchez is on they should be thinking about it)
- we don't bunt( I think pitcher combined have twice as more bunts as position players)

Bochy...
stop Playing Fred Lewis its not even about the error today he has brought nothing to the plate all year.
Decide on a lineup and stay with it
our lineup isn't even good enough to have a consistent lineup.

I often wonder about the benefits of having a consistent lineup as opposed to one that changes constantly. Does the consistent lineup only work with goodteams? When I think consistent lineups, I always think Yankees, but they are always really good. Would our hitting be better if we ran the same lineup outthere all the time? Or is our squad too offensively challenged to have a consistent lineup?

Alright. This is getting ridiculous. Our offense sucks, Alex Rios AND Aubrey Huff are put on waivers, and claimed by someone else. I mean, does our managementreally think our offense is good enough? When two professional hitters can be yours for minimal in return, why dont you take the chance? You would think wemash the ball or something.

Yeah so do I, I feel like he doesn't even try to run he just faces the fact that if he hits it infield he can't make the base.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Wow, i would not expect a dumb mistake like that from Shef.

Cosign.. and he's in is home ballpark I know balls die in Citi field and so should he.

Back
Top Bottom