***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

ahh damn, was hoping that was a grandslam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

once again, why didnt nate start the game?
And won would you want to sit?

I'm a perfect word if he learned how to play first like Travis is learning how to play the outfield... I'm just sayin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the grumpy old men

i'm glad winn and rowand FINALLY decided to start hitting again, but i would've replaced one or the other with nate. no problem.
Both have been in a funk and to keep sending them out there is
mad.gif
. Why notlet them sit for a bit? A little rest here and there will do wonders...

bouch stay playing his veterans though.

I fell asleep after Rowand hit the jack. So tired from Vegas.

It looks like the Giants siged Zack Wheeler for 3.3 million.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I fell asleep after Rowand hit the jack. So tired from Vegas.

It looks like the Giants siged Zack Wheeler for 3.3 million.
The Giants signed sixth overall pick Zack Wheeler for $3.3MM, according to Jim Callis of Baseball America. BA has slot at about $2.34MM for that position.

not bad...

^A sweep is always out of reach no matter of the team. It's just a premature prediction.

How are you going to say that we need a sweep against the Reds when weeks ago we only salvaged one game against the Pirates @ Pittsburgh?

Why?
Were the better team
There not that good
They beat us 2/3 at home out scoring us 15-7
Because we almost lost 3/4 to the Mets

Pitch match ups are pretty much the same so I expcet the hitter make adjustments.

A sweep is always out of reach no matter of the team. It's just a premature prediction.
And I didn't say we would sweep I just feel like were a far better team and we need to show it... with that said I'm finewith 2/3
we only salvaged one game against the Pirates @ Pittsburgh?

Ok and we have also looked bad againts the Braves(away) and Padres(both) Whats the point?
Yet we took 2/3 from Philly at home and we were a cople pitches away from beat the Cardnals 3/4 on the road (game 3 howry
mad.gif
) we both know the team has been inconsestent thats no shock but what a time toget in some type of rhythm against a team who is almost 20 games bellow 500.

Back
Top Bottom