***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

That throw was online!
15nahys.gif
Garko!

1j2dqs.gif

That change up is the filthiest in the game, thats all i throw in MLB 2k9 as my payoff pitch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Please put Ishikawa back in. Garko has had a couple good games (batting-wise) and the Giants lost one. But defensively Ishikawa is much better. If Garkodoesn't produce much I'd much rather have Ishikawa. If only they had Martinez...
eyes.gif

And this exact thing is why I can NOT take the Giants seriously as Wild Card contenders. The Rockies have like guys that can hit the ball over the fence andchange games at any point. Same with Atlanta. Florida. Chicago. All the way down the list. We have 2 of those guys.

Who you gonna take Paul?

Originally Posted by dland24

Who you gonna take Paul?
Shh... I can't tell you here. Someone might be lurking. Look at your PM.
laugh.gif

And our defense is letting us down. Garko cutting off the ball from RF, Garko's throw to Velez covering 1st (luckily the runner was inside the basepath),and now Travis with the wide throw. Yesterday with Pablo dropping the ball from Nate.
smh.gif

ready for the offseason to start sorry man im not gonna get my hopes up about this year playoffs...*hops off the wagon*

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

ready for the offseason to start sorry man im not gonna get my hopes up about this year playoffs...*hops off the wagon*

If you were on the "wagon" you wern't a fan to begin with. Bye.

nah i kicked you off the wagon

Ha ha ha

^^^Im not on or hopping off any sort of wagon like this dude, but I share the same sentiments. We are not going to make the playoffs this year. And it sucksbecause we had a legit shot if we would have just made some impact moves. Maybe we pick up a few huge bats next year, but who knows if our pitching will bethis good. God forbid one of our big pitchers has a season long injury, getting the bats wont matter. I feel like this was a great year to make noise, and weare going to fall short because of our managements inability to improve our atrocious offense.

Straight up...

I can definitely see O-dog going up north this offseason, IF Sabes is going to spend.

Also, get the W tomorrow. I'll be a Giants fan for 3 hours, I think I can stomach it lol

Back
Top Bottom