***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

lets see the giants have lewis, garko, toress on the bench who would you guys think is the best pick? imo not good with any of them

168c2gg_th.jpg

That was a great game. September is here fellas, there's that special buzz in the air.
pimp.gif

I know all of you guys question the Lewis decision. I know a lot of you hate Lewis. But really.....lets be honest. There isnt a single player that we have thatany of us would have liked to have up in that situation. Someone says Garko. Someone says Aurilia. Bochy says Lewis. Bottom line is, NONE of those guys aregood options, and I dont think any of them are even better options than the other.

F you Sabean. F you for providing our amazing pitching with a lineup thats worse than the Royals lineup.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I hate Bochy's love affair with Fred Lewis. So many people I'd rather have up there than Lewis.
It was Ishikawa's spot right? I'd much rather have Ishikawa up there, especially when people are on base. Not like either is that good,but if he wants a lefty out there I'd take Schierholtz who already hit, then Ishikawa, and lastly Lewis. Just for pinch hitters I'd take Torres overLewis.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I hate Bochy's love affair with Fred Lewis. So many people I'd rather have up there than Lewis.
It was Ishikawa's spot right? I'd much rather have Ishikawa up there, especially when people are on base. Not like either is that good, but if he wants a lefty out there I'd take Schierholtz who already hit, then Ishikawa, and lastly Lewis. Just for pinch hitters I'd take Torres over Lewis.
Yeah, it was Ishikawa's spot. And I'd rather have him up there than Lewis, too. Lewis is the last guy I want up there off the bench.

I was listening to Damon Bruce for a few minutes last night and this guy called in defending Sabean. He said Sabean has built championship teams and draftedthe likes of Jeter. Then it was pointed out to the caller that Sabean hasn't drafted a legit position player since Jeter. So this moron tries to shiftgears and goes, "let me ask you something, do you consider the Winn signing to be a bust?" And Bruce answers, "yes, and Rowand, andRenteria."

I can't believe absolute ******ed root for the same team as I do. Is that caller satisfied with tonight's game because Lincecum had a quality start andSabean drafted him? Bottom line is we're wasting a pitching rotation that comes around once every so often because our GM is a fraud.

Freddy Sanchez is playing 3-4 games at AAA? Um, I know for a fact he would hit better right now than most of our hitters.

i actually WANTED fred lewis up. he's proven to be a good clutch, pinch hitter. i still like lewis. he's had a bad seasons. no one was saying any ofthe things i'm hearing now two years ago. he started of doing well, bad press starts to pick up for a few defensive lapses, gets into his head (he is anathlete) and it's been a struggle for him to regain the trust of his fans. i still think he can play.

anyway, milwaukee is a tough cotdamn place for these guys to win. wutever.

man I am a Giants fan and I can tell you guys straight up that this team is not making the playoffs. Yes it was a season that had all Giants fan on their feetand believing but really we cannot score any runs and this is why Colorado is going to make it. They produce runs and have a decent rotation. We have a legit,great, oustanding rotation but no one that can hit. Garko was a bust, Sanchez is hurt, our best hitter is hurt, Bengie Molina is on a super decline, AaronRowand bats as if he had something stuck up his @#$, Renteria defensively is great but offensively sucks, and everyone else just plain simply sucks. Well, itsabout time to fire Brian Sabean because he sucks really bad.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i actually WANTED fred lewis up. he's proven to be a good clutch, pinch hitter. i still like lewis. he's had a bad seasons. no one was saying any of the things i'm hearing now two years ago. he started of doing well, bad press starts to pick up for a few defensive lapses, gets into his head (he is an athlete) and it's been a struggle for him to regain the trust of his fans. i still think he can play.
Stop it. He sucks. And this is coming from someone who was defending him during his hot streak.

Back
Top Bottom