***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

1 game out with 28 to play. We have a lot of games left at home. I still like our chances even with our offense.

Originally Posted by jordan723

man I am a Giants fan and I can tell you guys straight up that this team is not making the playoffs. Yes it was a season that had all Giants fan on their feet and believing but really we cannot score any runs and this is why Colorado is going to make it. They produce runs and have a decent rotation. We have a legit, great, oustanding rotation but no one that can hit. Garko was a bust, Sanchez is hurt, our best hitter is hurt, Bengie Molina is on a super decline, Aaron Rowand bats as if he had something stuck up his @#$, Renteria defensively is great but offensively sucks, and everyone else just plain simply sucks. Well, its about time to fire Brian Sabean because he sucks really bad.
You're just repeating everything that all of us already know. We're just being optimistic that they can somehow pull it out..

Renteria great defensively?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

1 game out with 28 to play. We have a lot of games left at home. I still like our chances even with our offense.
Check Colorado's schedule and see if you still like the Giants' chances.

^ I've posted it here before. Let me ask you though...why bother watching anymore games this year if you already know the outcome? I know everyone likes tothink the worst and hope for the best, but you have to have a little faith.

Believe me I am Mr. Negative.

^ I've posted it here before. Let me ask you though...why bother watching anymore games this year if you already know the outcome? I know everyone likes to think the worst and hope for the best, but you have to have a little faith.
Because as a fan you hope for the best. You root for your team regardless if they're good or if they have a chance to make the playoffs. Youcan be a fan and be realistic about their chances at the same time.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

^ I've posted it here before. Let me ask you though...why bother watching anymore games this year if you already know the outcome? I know everyone likes to think the worst and hope for the best, but you have to have a little faith.
Because as a fan you hope for the best. You root for your team regardless if they're good or if they have a chance to make the playoffs.
I understand that, but it's becoming borderline bandwagon. So are you saying the Giants aren't making the playoffs or they have a chance?

Mets actually beat the Rockies today. We'll have our chances.

calling it boderline bandwagon, yea right
laugh.gif

i got a little faith, they could make the playoffs, but the odds are stacked against them

It's getting repetitive that you come in here and question people's motives. Everyone has a different way of supporting their team. People havedifferent defense mechanisms. And people have the right to be critical of their team.

Do people want the Giants to make it? Of course.

Would most of use put money on it? +@%* no.

I'm not getting my hopes up because this team has ripped out my heart one too many times.

Ray Woodson on KNBR is pissing me off right now. He's saying it was too early to be bunting with Renteria in the 6th after Velez' lead off double. Thisis the same team bunted their 3rd hitter in Randy Winn in the 1st inning against Ubaldo Jimenez at home.

Originally Posted by What up

It's getting repetitive that you come in here and question people's motives. Everyone has a different way of supporting their team. People have different defense mechanisms. And people have the right to be critical of their team.

I'm not getting my hopes up because this team has ripped out my heart one too many times.
He asked me a question and I answered it. I believe I came out and said people were being negative once. I said I'm as negative as the nextperson.

It's getting repetitive that you come in here and question people's motives. Everyone has a different way of supporting their team. People have different defense mechanisms. And people have the right to be critical of their team.

He asked me a question and I answered it. I believe I came out and said people were being negative once. I said I'm as negative as the next person.

After 2002 my heart hasn't been put back in.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

calling it boderline bandwagon, yea right
laugh.gif

i got a little faith, they could make the playoffs, but the odds are stacked against them

Yeah, I retract that statement.

I don't even know what point you're trying to make. Or were trying to make.
No point to be made. You said I was being repetitive and I said I only said people were being negative ONE TIME. FRANCHISE 55 asked me a questionand I answered it. I asked him one back and he answered and that was the end of it.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Because as a fan you hope for the best. You root for your team regardless if they're good or if they have a chance to make the playoffs.
I understand that, but it's becoming borderline bandwagon. So are you saying the Giants aren't making the playoffs or they have a chance?

Mets actually beat the Rockies today. We'll have our chances.
Of course they have a chance, but would I bet on it? Not a chance. With this Giants offense and the Rockies easy schedule, the odds are againstthem. Does it make me less of a fan for being realistic? I guess that's up to you. Borderline bandwagon?
laugh.gif
Anybody that knows me knows that's the furthest thing from the truth.

I knew it was you that brought this up before.
Some negative people here. As soon as they come back in games they're the first to cheer.
The prosecution rests its case.

REPETITIVE.

Of course they have a chance, but would I bet on it? Not a chance. With this Giants offense and the Rockies easy schedule, the odds are against them. Does it make me less of a fan for being realistic? I guess that's up to you. Borderline bandwagon?
laugh.gif
Anybody that knows me knows that's the furthest thing from the truth.

I took it back already.
laugh.gif
I know you're one of the few who know what they're talking about.

I knew it was you that brought this up before.
Some negative people here. As soon as they come back in games they're the first to cheer.
The prosecution rests its case.

REPETITIVE.
My man do you know what the definition of Repetitive means?
laugh.gif
I said I said it once and there it is.
That's the first time I came at people. He asked me something and I responded.

^ He asked me a question.
smh.gif

It's getting repetitive that you come in here and question people's motives.
Plus, how the #@$+ was I questioning his motives? He didn't make a statement. He asked me a question and I answered it.

Oh I get it! So you decided to answer his question by posing a question.

Makes sense now.

eyes.gif

I'm not allowed to? And plus when I said that !*%! it was for the people who post like once in a blue moon in this thread, not the people I see here whoknow what they're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom