***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

who the hell is what up and why wont you just let the argument die? duke already admitted his fault and yet you still call him out on it...anyway back to theSF GIANTS TOPIC...we are still 1 game back and playing the brewcrew..i fell asleep after the 7th...i gotta admit though i love watching pedro martinez pitchone of my favorite baseball player of all time

We'll trade you Delmon Young and Cuddy for Cain. Problem solved! We get an Ace, you get some O.
laugh.gif

But of course, i'm not trying to tout his start as if he was facing the redbirds or anything, but after seeing him struggle on and off for a couple years,it's good to see him in old form.

On the other side Tim was pretty solid, but that goes without saying though
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Who are the projected starters for next friday and saturday?

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

who the hell is what up and why wont you just let the argument die? duke already admitted his fault and yet you still call him out on it...anyway back to the SF GIANTS TOPIC...we are still 1 game back and playing the brewcrew..i fell asleep after the 7th...i gotta admit though i love watching pedro martinez pitch one of my favorite baseball player of all time

laugh.gif

Who the +++! are YOU, kid?

I already said everything I had to say before your captain save-a-*%$ $%$ come flying in here. Mind your own business and we'll be cool.

But thank you for letting us know that we're still one game back, you brought a lot to this thread with your NL Wildcard standings update.

Bip Roberts is a funny guy. He said the key to the game is to stop Braun and Fielder from hurting us. What in depth analysis! Can't get that qualityanalysis anywhere else!
pimp.gif

LF Velez
SS Renteria
3B Sandoval
C Molina
2B Uribe
RF Schierholtz
CF Rowand
1B Ishikawa
P Zito

Freddy Sanchez was 1-3 with a double in his first rehab start last night.

Even though Zito has been pitching extremely well lately, I'm still surprised and caught off guard every single time he does well.

It's like finding $20 between the couch cushions - you'll take it, but you know it won't always be there.

Props to Ishikawa for not hitting into a DP so Zito doesn't have to lead off the next inning.

since the giants dont score for zito, with the exception of his last start, this game is pretty much over.

Aaron +*$$@%% Rowand... He'll never cease to amaze me. 2-0 count swings at the next slop in the dirt. 2-1 count takes the fast ball down the middle. 2-2count takes the coin-flip boderline ball on the corner. 3-2 pitch swings at the breaking ball in the dirt. Same ol tired story...

Back
Top Bottom