***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Back-to-back!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Kruk and Kuip going in on Prince and the Brewers. Honestly, that celebration was one of the sickest things I've seen in a while. I hate that it was against us, but that was awesome....and if it was against a different team, I would ask Paul to make that my avy. Thats how ill I thought that was.
J.T. Snow was saying it was bush league on the radio. And to be honest, I thought it was bush league, too.

I don't have a problem with it. All other sports have some sort of team celebration so why not beisbol?

These brewers are like brothers, they get along as such since they all came up together at the same time pretty much. It's just having fun IMHO, andi'm sure i'd be saying the same thing had it been done against my guys.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Kruk and Kuip going in on Prince and the Brewers. Honestly, that celebration was one of the sickest things I've seen in a while. I hate that it was against us, but that was awesome....and if it was against a different team, I would ask Paul to make that my avy. Thats how ill I thought that was.
J.T. Snow was saying it was bush league on the radio. And to be honest, I thought it was bush league, too.

it was we won the series and there 5 games below 500

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I mean they're 5 games under .500 with no chance of making the playoffs. They were trying to avoid getting swept by a team who averaged tworuns a game in the last road trip. I knew something was going to happen when Prince Fielder kept pointing back into the dugout and sure enough something did.
laugh.gif
Is it Bush League, probably. Do I have a big problem with it, no.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I don't have a problem with it. All other sports have some sort of team celebration so why not beisbol?

These brewers are like brothers, they get along as such since they all came up together at the same time pretty much. It's just having fun IMHO, and i'm sure i'd be saying the same thing had it been done against my guys.
I just feel that more and more teams are going to celebrate and it will be more of like "how can I upstage the other team?" type ofcelebrations. But hey, that's how sports in general is nowadays. I'm just not a fan of it.

On the radio, J.T. asked the Giants how they felt about it after it happened and the general consensus in the clubhouse was that it was not appreciated at all.You know the Giants are going to retaliate with a fastball up and in next spring training game the Giants and Brewers play against each other.

And that's how you solve the problems. THAT I can appreciate, when someone doesn't like something and responds. Not talking to the media all crazy andwater under the bridge next time we meet up.

As much of an ingrate lazy bastard he is, i've been a fan of his through and through. Nice to see him in game shape

After the gem Carpenter threw today against the classless Brewers, it's his Cy Young award to lose.

Timmy needs to match Carpenter's efforts to even still be in the running.

Because these dude don't want to see my skeelz.

I've hurt their feelings with my words, and I'll hurt their feelings again with my physical abilities.

Can I just say how great it is that Acid never comes into this thread? It's like my personal sanctuary.

Back
Top Bottom