***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by What up

Can I just say how great it is that Acid never comes into this thread? It's like my personal sanctuary.
So the hate is real?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't see why Penny was mad at the way Adrian Gonzalez left the box. I've seen way worse (i.e. Pujols, David Ortiz, and Bonds).
laugh.gif

Nah. I only know the kid through a message board.

I like the spunk that Penny brings. Probably has a lot to do with what happen yesterday with the Brewers showing us up. Wait ... Now Adrian Gonzalezwon't want to sign with us. $@#$ you, Penny!

This is exactly why I never liked Penny. Obviously I am rooting for him and completely behind him now, but hes a schmuck. AGone didnt even do anything.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

This is exactly why I never liked Penny. Obviously I am rooting for him and completely behind him now, but hes a schmuck. AGone didnt even do anything.
smh.gif
recap?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
recap?
Gonzalez hit one out to dead center. Gonzalez left the box slowly and went into his trot... really nothing excessive. As Gonzalez went into thistrot, Penny was barking at him.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif
recap?

AGone hit a bomb to dead center. Took about 3 walking steps admiring his ball, and starting running to first. Penny, glaring at him the whole time, startedtalking %%+% to Gonzalez as he was rounding second and heading to third. Had all 4 umpires talking to him on the mound.

And by the way.....that little celebration thing he just did was FAAAAARRRRRR worse than what Agone did.

And by the way.....that little celebration thing he just did was FAAAAARRRRRR worse than what Agone did.
Seriously. And if I'm not mistaken, Penny was celebrating after the 5th inning, too.

On the bright side, Penny brings some life into the clubhouse. Do I care if the Padres or the next team hates us?

Originally Posted by What up

On the bright side, Penny brings some life into the clubhouse. Do I care if the Padres or the next team hates us?
I care if Penny's actions gets someone hit in the ear hole though.

Back
Top Bottom