***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Can Ishikawa get any worse? Time to DFA... Once again I wrote this before the AB was over.

PANDOVAL
pimp.gif

*@@@*%% Bochy. So many terrible calls. And I say put Rowand near the beginning of the lineup. I think he's more com
fortable hitting there, maybe after Velez.

bochy is such a $%!#%@@ for putting in valdez for the second straight inning. this is a game we needed to win and not be satisfied with 2/3. im sure they wereaware of what was happening in colorado so they should of put in affeldt or wilson in. you need your best in that situation.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

!%$%@+% pathetic

We all knew coming into this season that Timmy and Cain would do there thing but who knew Zito would have the second he has had and who knew Sanchez would bepitching the way he has since the no hitter. They both have done more than just keeping us in games lately but really just dominating out there on the mound.No starting pitcher on this team deserves this offense or lack there of not even %%+$!# Brad Penny.

just imagine, with a decent offense, we could probably be leading the West if not the NL

Kruk and Kuip going in on Prince and the Brewers. Honestly, that celebration was one of the sickest things I've seen in a while. I hate that it was againstus, but that was awesome....and if it was against a different team, I would ask Paul to make that my avy. Thats how ill I thought that was.

Back
Top Bottom