***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Reynolds got a new record.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Joaquin sucks. No control. Can't put a hitter away.
smh.gif

Why was he even in the game? I dont get why bochy goes to guy who haven't done jack !%@! all season.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Joaquin sucks. No control. Can't put a hitter away.
smh.gif

Why was he even in the game? I dont get why bochy goes to guy who haven't done jack !%@! all season.

Why do we continue to blame Bochy? Hes doing the best job he can. It wasn't his ieda to sign Renteria or Winn to 9 million dollar contracts. Don't you think he'd love to have better players to plug in?
att_3.26.08_7870_std.jpg
brian-sabean.jpg
neukom.jpg

mad.gif

I think Bochy deserves it. Great gob with them bullpen. Lineup
grin.gif
we have had a lot of different ones some have worked better than others.

How quickly things can change ahahahaha. I have a feeling if they deside to bring Sabean back Bocky comes back to. If Carney Lansford comes back I may commitsuicide.

Based off this picture, it looks like Davis isn't even trying.
ohwell.gif

332cors.jpg

Well, with a line-up like the Giants, he doesn't really need to.

^ when he pitched against us back at AT&T he went like 7 or 8 strong only to have the game lost by there closer who gave up a walk off I believe.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Based off this picture, it looks like Davis isn't even trying.
ohwell.gif

332cors.jpg

Well, with a line-up like the Giants, he doesn't really need to.
whos that girl in ur avy?
nerd.gif

Tomorrow I think I'll make a list going back about 8-10 years of the over the hill and over paid veteran position players that we have had on this team.

This 9th inning is the season in a nut shell. They get close and open up a few eyes, but come crunch time they just slap you across the face.

Bip Roberts was never on the Giants to my knowledge. Why is he on the pre/post game show. It's true...we won the first two games against the Rockies, thenhe comes back and we lose.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom