***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Bip played for the A's. We should trade Bip Roberts for F.P. Santangelo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

yo red, serious question.

where the hell do you find all these chicks to put up as your avy?
nerd.gif
Since you help me out with file converting and video capturing, I'll just post the two pics I used as avys of her.

5ttdav.jpg

bi8dp4.jpg

A poll that I found on ESPN.com.

210egwn.png

Interesting fact, Lincecum is obviously winning the votes in 49 of the 50 states, but all of them have been landslides and in Missouri, Carpenter isn'twinning the votes by a large margin.
pimp.gif

Missouri's results if you're curious.

2nja8et.png

hey guys. can anyone tell me the best place to sell tix for sundays game against the cubs? im not trying to sell or promote on here, just some suggestionsplease. I just found out i cant go due to some unfortunate news. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

hey guys. can anyone tell me the best place to sell tix for sundays game against the cubs? im not trying to sell or promote on here, just some suggestions please. I just found out i cant go due to some unfortunate news. thanks in advance

Stubhub
Craigslist
Ebay

Good luck.

[h2]MRI on Freddy Sanchez shows a meniscus tear[/h2]
Posted by Andrew Baggarly on September 22nd, 2009 at 10:18 pm | Categorized as Uncategorized

The postgame update on Freddy Sanchez was brief. According to Manager Bruce Bochy, Sanchez has "more of a tear in the meniscus. We'll rehab him. It's probably a few days if not more."

This would seem to indicate Sanchez had a partial tear in the knee already. If you'll remember, Sanchez was sidelined because of the left knee at the time he was traded from the Pirates to the Giants. He underwent a physical and was cleared by the Giants medical staff before the deal was completed.

Sanchez was not available and we should have more information tomorrow. Question No.1 is whether offseason surgery will be necessary. The Giants need answers quickly because they'll have a few days after the World Series to make a call on whether to pick up his $8.1 million option or choose a $600,000 buyout.

The buyout sure is looking more likely, isn't it?

Barring a ridiculous rehab time frame, I still think we should pick up his option.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Kevin Mulvey....straight junk
laugh.gif

I was at the game in Arizona two weekends ago where the Brewers absolutely lit him up. The Giants are no Brewers obviously, but this fool is trash. I fullyexpect about 7 innings, 8-11 Ks and 1 earned run.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

ill be surprised if timmy wins cy young this year
Same here. He was the front runner before he was rocked by the Dodgers. I think one of the Cardinals have the edge right now, not by much. Timmyneeds to win his next two starts with double digit strikeouts and very, very few runs.

Are you guys aware that you're not going to make the playoffs or do you still have far-fetched hope?
nerd.gif

Sorry if I burst the bubble
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom