***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Brian Wilson is absolute trash. He will continue to blow games period.
Ignorance. ****.
This is an ignorant statement. Along with your statement on Brian Wilson = Armando Benitez. No, the pitch was a fast ball up and it was a mistake. Wilson has far surpassed anything that Benitez has done for this club.

I wish Lincecum pitched on Sunday...It's Matt Cain
eyes.gif
I'll bring you a Cubs hat.

Good Lord 77 pitches in 7 innings? I've never heard of such a thing, especially for Big Z.

And he just blew by Buster. Complete game shutout FTW.

Its never good if your the home team, the game starts 7:00 and ends just after 9
sick.gif
tired.gif
thats when you know you just had no chance.

Ever since I voted for Pablo to go to the ASG the Giants have been sending me emails. Didn't really care about em untill I got this one today.

trans.gif
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
sf_nav_lc.gif
[/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]STATS[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SCHEDULE[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]NEWS[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]ROSTER[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]BALLPARK[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]FAN FORUM[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]COMMUNITY[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]FANTASY[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]MOBILE[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SHOP[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]TICKETS[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] | [/font][/td] [td][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]MULTIMEDIA[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]

649x222_hdr_postseason.jpg

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Giants Postseason Division Series Tickets on sale today at 10am![/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Giants are in this thing![/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't miss out on your opportunity to be at AT&T Park for the
Giants first two home games of the National League Division Series.
[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

alien.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I was planning to leave the game early tonight (7am clinicals tomorrow which I am NOT happy about) but I didn't know I'd leave in the bottom of the8th inning and it would still be like 9pm.

I don't really have anything to say about the Giants, they are who they are, and they always fail.

But some Cubs fans in the crowd were looking preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty good. Thumbs up.

Originally Posted by What up

I was planning to leave the game early tonight (7am clinicals tomorrow which I am NOT happy about) but I didn't know I'd leave in the bottom of the 8th inning and it would still be like 9pm.
Was the 7th ininng stretch at 7:45
eyes.gif

^
laugh.gif
Timmy and Zito look normal. Pablo and Cain look likegiraffes
roll.gif

Ok I'm drawing a blank how many starting picthers have made there Giants debut this year? Madbum and Sadowski who else?

Ok so there 4 then. The picther I'm thinking about picthed once of twice I want to say one start was on the road against the Brewers.

Originally Posted by LB510

Ok so there 4 then. The picther I'm thinking about picthed once of twice I want to say one start was on the road against the Brewers.
I think only 3 rookie pitchers started this season, Madbum, Joe Martinez, and Sadowski

Back
Top Bottom