***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Randy Johnson face 12 batters and struck out SEVEN. Against Arizona that is. Haha.

I think that is proof he will have a big year.

And I honestly am glad that the Manny garbage is finally over. Now we can finally focus.

Also, I was attempting to read the ESPN magazine today in the bookstore at school...Then I realized I had class in five minutes. I need to buy that copy.

I don't think anybody questions whether Johnson can still perform, it's just a matter of him staying healthy.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

poogibucker, are you a member on SportsGraphing?
yeah man . . . i see ur a member of SG.com and SC.net . . . and i thought i was the only one who liked to collect shoes and autographs
grin.gif

costco has the game for 52.99, but i dont know if i should pull the trigger.

i should be focusing on school...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

costco has the game for 52.99, but i dont know if i should pull the trigger.

i should be focusing on school...
frown.gif
naw %!*# school ! ! !
laugh.gif
skool iz fir phools!

Is the gameplay a lot better than last years? And does 2k9 look more realistic than the arcade type feel of a baseball game?

probably gonnna cop the game soon, will trade in SF IV. Where can i buy the ESPN mag?

IMPORTANT: To those in my Fantasy Baseball League... I changed the draft time to be on Saturday, March 21 at 7:30pm.

I know MLB 2K9 had Lincecum on the cover but The Show is where it's at. Just threw a Perfect Game with Lincecum online
pimp.gif

quick question....
are the giants bringing back the black unis this year? I have seen replicas online?
I need to know or else I am ordering an away lincecum....

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

quick question....
are the giants bringing back the black unis this year? I have seen replicas online?
I need to know or else I am ordering an away lincecum....

Weren't the black Uni's just for spring training? I never seen the Giants wear any black jersey in the regular season...Unless you are talking aboutthe retro black and orange uni's.

giants wore black unis on fridays back during the world series season...
I was just on jersey joe.com and he had a black replica. It said NEW for 2009....

Damn that dude rc49ers is young...this is his avatar picture in our Fantasy Baseball league. I swear NT'ers getyounger and younger every year...

Dude's gotta be 13/14

tn96.jpg

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Ill be at opening day and night can't wait for the season to start.
Hope you have fun in those two days.

If you can, take a picture of the Lincecum pin they're giving out on opening night.

I want to go to opening night or even day for that matter. But I have class, and I cannot afford to miss it. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom