***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Cant wait for the season to start. Copped my Filipino Heritage Night tickets today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Giants/Pacman FTWW

Posey
pimp.gif

Tomorrow's game is on CSN right? I could've sworn I saw a commercial yesterday saying today's game was on TV but when I turned it on it was collegebasketball.

ESPNews is reporting that the Giants are interested in C Ivan Rodriguez...

No article. It's ESPN Insider only.

[h3]Giants may be interested in Pudge[/h3]
Ivan Rodriguez | Yankees | Interested: Insider Only
in.gif

Insider Only
in.gif

wow

suppose that happens, would both him and Benji probably see significannt time at first?
nerd.gif

[h3]Giants may be interested in Pudge[/h3]
Ivan Rodriguez | Yankees | Interested: Astros? Giants? Marlins?
The Giants have explored the idea of signing 37-year-old Ivan Rodriguez as a utility catcher and infielder, but how serious they are is unclear, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. The impetus for such a move presumably would be concern about Pablo Sandoval and Travis Ishikawa as everyday corner infielders. General manager Brian Sabean always waits until the end of spring and examines as many outside choices as possible. However, when manager Bruce Bochy was asked about Ishikawa, he told the Chronicle, "Right now, he's the first baseman. The way things are shaping up, he's going to be out there playing first." As for Sandoval's play at third, Bochy said, "I feel better about it the last couple of games. It looks like he's getting better jumps on the ball and a little more confident." Rodriguez has started seven games as an infielder in his 16-year major-league career. CBSSports.com reported that the Astros also are showing some interest in Rodriguez.

There you go. From Espn Insider.

Man, @+#+$@% Zito ..... I don't care if he goes out and wins 18 games this season. I hate this dude.

pudge? interesting

I still dislike guy after he singlehandedly eliminated us the last time we were in the playoffs.

Can the giants buyout Zito's contract? It still pisses me off that finally, when punk #$* mcgowan finally decided to drop money on a player, they signed apitcher.
Could you have imagined an elite hitter coupled with kent and bonds?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

That jacket is NICE. Where can I buy one?
sfgiants.com

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

For some reason, I'm not feeling that jacket. Maybe if I see it in person
ohwell.gif
They also have this track jacket, but I like the first one better.

pMLB2-5361183dt.jpg

I'm thinking about going, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get any autographs. Right now I'm only interested in Randy Johnson, but I don'tknow if I want to pay that price.
smh.gif
at his jersey policy.

So I'm putting off reading a stupid research article for class, and checking my phone for a text message that'll never come, so I decided to see if acouple of Giants players have Twitter pages. Barry Zito's got one. And I hate him even more now.

Got a pair of Heely's today(those wheel shoes thingies)...one step closer on the journey of being more childlike.
Childlike? You're already a boy amongst men out there. Here's to you getting hurt and having your contract voided.

Been into new and old Ne-Yo lately, and wearing short shorts to the pool
The %$*#?

coyotes just upset the sharks, Go Gretz!
I'm sorry. You're the albatross of this franchise, preventing this team from winning/signing someone that'll help us win, and youhave the nerve to root against a Bay Area sports team? One that's actually having success?

Back
Top Bottom