***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

So it looks like Burriss won the 2nd baseman job over Frandsen. For whatever reason, I wanted Burriss to win this job from the start of Spring Training. Thereis just nothing that appeals to me about Frandsen.

Thoughts?

Does anybody know if tickets for Filipino Heritage Night are on sale?

Hope its not sold out, I tried online but couldn't find anything.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

So it looks like Burriss won the 2nd baseman job over Frandsen. For whatever reason, I wanted Burriss to win this job from the start of Spring Training. There is just nothing that appeals to me about Frandsen.

Thoughts?
I wanted to see frandsen succeed, but if he can't beat out uribe or richie then...uhh yeah.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

So it looks like Burriss won the 2nd baseman job over Frandsen. For whatever reason, I wanted Burriss to win this job from the start of Spring Training. There is just nothing that appeals to me about Frandsen.

Thoughts?
I wanted to see frandsen succeed, but if he can't beat out uribe or richie then...uhh yeah.
Well, Bochy had a point that Frandsen hasn't played a lot of ball since he was injured. I think a lot of fans liked Frandsen because hisgritty play and his style of Robby Thompson...But yeah. I hope that Burriss can produce numbers at the plate. The report of Frandsen hearing the news andsimply leaving the locker room shows how mad he was.

smh.gif
@ it being nice all week and it's scheduled to rain on Opening day onTuesday.

I was going to try to get some last minute tickets, but I don't want to be at the park in the rain..

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Tuesday, April 7[/td] [td][img]http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/images/schedule/icon_ticket.gif[/img] AT&T Park | 1:05 PM PT[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
probables_divider.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Jeff Suppan, RHP (0-0, -.--)
Brewers (0-0)[/td] [td] @ [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tim Lincecum, RHP (0-0, -.--)
Giants (0-0)[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
probables_divider.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
lincecum%202.jpg

Does anybody know whether Frandsen on Burriss is going to start?

giants will have their way with suppan. brew crew pitching is real weak but i am interested to see our offense against lincecum

Back
Top Bottom