roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Are you serious? I get both CSN California and Bay Area in Davis.
mad.gif
Is your provider Direct TV or Dish Network. I freaking live in West Sacramento, which is basically the next city over and I don't have CSN Bay Area...This blows.

And I suck in MLB The Show as well. Haha.
Comcast

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

patrickcakes, did you get your OMLB back from Posey? I got it today. Pretty happy.
Yeah, I got mine back also. Sweet spot in blue ink. Very happy getting it back.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Did you go to the team luncheon on Friday? A little pricey at $100+, but probably one of the best autograph opportunities all year. No lines or pushing and shoving. I asked RJ to please sweet spot my baseball, didn't say a word to me, and signed the side panel.
laugh.gif
It's all good though!
I didn't even know about the team luncheon. Was it just for season ticket holders? Who else did you get besides Randy Johnson?
It was open to the public, and held at the SF Hilton. There was a "cocktail party" before the lunch, and players were stationed arounddifferent parts of the room. I got RJ, Rowand, Pablo, Timmy x 3, Cain, Brian Wilson, Eugenio, Bochy, Bengie, F-Lew, Burriss, Sanchez, and Zito. Not bad, had apretty good time.

Krukow just said that when Matt Cain gets 3 or more runs of support, his career record is 25-6.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Cain's looking good. So much of their success (or lack thereof) this year is going to ride on Cain imo.

Pitcher health certainly is going to be an issue.

If he pitches well, they may need to consider him at #2 and push Randy to #3.

I think more of the Giants success is going to be on the shoulders of the overall offense. Gotta get your pitchers runs so the Pitchers can make some mistakeswithout the game being completely lost (like last year).

Yeah I understand the offense is going to be the major issue, but just think if they had more success out of the 5th spot in the rotation last year theywould've been a lot better even with that horrible offense. I think they won something like 8 games when their number 5 starter pitched. If they could geteven 6 more wins out of those 30+ starts, which is very possible since Johnson is essentially taking the place of Correia, then they're in the high70's in wins. That plus a little bit better offense with Sandoval in there the whole season, and hopefully a better more consistent Cain, I can definitelysee them being .500 or a little better.

Cain needs to settle down right now or they need to get him out...good play to stop a potential couple runs.

Damn Martinez got rocked, i can relate, i once hit a pitcher in the head like that
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn that was vicious!

Thank god he's ok enough to walk off...

And
laugh.gif
@ them damn seagulls....

Edit: Cameron hit a come backer off of Martinez's head...

What happened? I didn't catch what happened, maybe they'll show a replay but I saw the guy walking away with what looked like a bloody nose.

^you should see what it's like after a game later at night

good win, Cain is going to need that all season
pimp.gif

oh god they showed the replay, the dude who was at bat looked depressed as hell about what happened.

Originally Posted by vctry20

^you should see what it's like after a game later at night

good win, Cain is going to need that all season
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I need to. We don't get those in the dome...
laugh.gif

Once people start to empty out on a cold night and there is trash all over the stands, it's insane

They're regulars on the post game show

Being hit in the face is no joke especially a come backer. I broke my right cheek bone in HS due to a comebacker. Crazy. I do hope he'll be alright.

Loved what I saw from the Giants today, Matt Cain was doing his thing and the offense was doing work
pimp.gif

I just want to know what's going on with Cain's neck in this picture
laugh.gif

kIlPixck.jpg

that was so damn nasty. Cameron was shook...
frown.gif

Heard Martinez is alert and answering questions coherently sooo that's always good news.

Good win today though. Hope the run support for cain continues throughout the season.
pimp.gif

Damn I just caught the replay on sports center, that even sounded nasty

Cameron was definitely shook, they showed him on second base, looked like dude was crying, had me
frown.gif

Hopefully son is ok

Originally Posted by vctry20

Once people start to empty out on a cold night and there is trash all over the stands, it's insane

They're regulars on the post game show
Yeah, they were allover last years Opening Night fireworks.
Good to see Joe is doing okay. Damn that was nasty
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom