SF2 News

I went to SF2 on Greens Rd. after school today and I walked in and I didnt see the cosignment wall and I was like @%$? Then the girl workin there had asked didI need some help and I was like "what happend to the wall of cosignment?" This is what she told me:
She said they took the wall of cosignment down because they are in the process of gettin a nike account. I asked her when are they gettin the account and shesaid in January and the cosignment wall will be back up.

heyy doesnt SF2 stand for Sports Fan 2...wasnt the first one on 45 south a fake shop? man i've heard so many stories the last couple years but is Sf2 ranby totally other people?

Yea that Sports Fan off 45 by Almeda sold ALOT of fakes. Lady from there used to go into Finish Line at Almeda, take pics of Forces and Jordans and a few dayslater they'd be selling shirts with those pictures on them. I thought they were the same owners as SF2 but I could be wrong.

I think it's the same people, from what I've heard. They used to have fake True Religion and Diesel jeans at SF2, but the shoes looked legitimate... Iguess because it was the consignment wall - I didn't realize that's what it was, until now. It's too far away from me to ever want to go back outthere again.

This SF2 is by greenspoint mall. No fakes! The Jays, forces and dunks are cosignment stuff. People bring em in for the store to sell it for em.

This SF2 is by greenspoint mall. No fakes! The Jays, forces and dunks are cosignment stuff. People bring em in for the store to sell it for em.

pass by the place all the time but never actuallly went in, might go by there didnt know about the consignment shop, anywhere else in houston with aconsignment shop by the way...

I went into the one by sharpstown and they had some crooks and castles shirts that looked real fake.

Back
Top Bottom