Sha Money XL Named Sr. Vice President of Def Jam, Will He Bring G-Unit to Def Jam?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Maybe Banks should sign with The Roc since their KILLIN %!$# right now...

They must be doing something right over at the Roc.  At least the #1 artist over there can still bring home platinum plaques, unlike another artist that used to be hot.

LOL at what this thread has/is turned into...of course its only right it did tho

I would sign lil boosie when he gets out before I do anything G-Unit

Tony Yayo is one of my favorite artists right now

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son just lost all his credibility.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They must be doing something right over at the Roc.  At least the #1 artist over there can still bring home platinum plaques, unlike another artist that used to be hot.

Yea Kanye has been doin his thing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"*$!*+* is haterz" 

Too bad 50 Cent hasn't.

we haven't seen one of these harlem vs Deuce battles in a while here in the Music forum, it's about time
laugh.gif

Even if G-Unit signs to Def Jam I don't see them regaining previous success, honestly who's HOT right now in G-Unit (and I'm talking bout here in the US before yall go with that they getting Euro money #%#!). They'll be in the backseat behind Ross, Jeezy, Fab and Luda over at Def Jam. But hell it's better than being unsigned like they are now

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

Deuce King wrote:

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

Too bad 50 Cent hasn't.

before i self destruct went gold....after it leaked MONTHS before....

his career >>>>>>>>>>>> anybody on da roc not named kanye or camel

jadakiss should've signed on cash money...in hindsight them boys would've took care of him betta then what joel camel does.

This is a GREAT look. Dude's resume is solid...

not only that, but having been there, I've seen some of the inner workings....i like this move because it brings a guy with knowledge of the EC rap scene and with a solid ear. Def Jam's been weak to me for the past few years minus Jeezy, Ye and Ross and Nas, hip hop wise.

You KNOW ya labels garbage when Ns leave to rejoin Bad Boy...

The hell are you talking about? lol

Rawse is using Diddy as his manager, he's not signing with Bad Boy 
laugh.gif

**++ all that... Juelz + DJ Toomp
eek.gif

if 'Elz is spittin like I Can't Feel My Face/Back Like Cooked Crack 2 Juelz then it has the potential to be very
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just cause G Unit signs to Def Jam doesn't mean they will magically start making better music. But more power to dude for getting that position, bet Ross & Khaled are heated

Wasn't it not too long ago people signed to Def Jam were complaining about them... so how would the Unit going over there.. when they already haven't been able to make platinum (except Fif) be a good move for them?

Back
Top Bottom