Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

liam imitating fiona was :rofl:

What was he doing?

when fiona was stretching talking to veronica, liam was behind her trying to copy her stretches 

tumblr_nhwovgEpfr1sepx2oo2_r1_250.gif

:rofl:

Rewatching uncensored and I just noticed this. Too cute man.

Solid premiere. This season looks like it won't be so dreary and dramatic like season 4. Who's Angela? Wondering why she's stalking Fiona.

Mickey's hustling peoples' furniture :lol:
Daddy Kev's :smokin but passing on V :smh:
Turns out Sammy and not Fiona's the **** of the family
Frank should sell that homemade beer if he's a real hustler
Lip's really grown out of the hood. Doesn't vibe with his clique anymore. Sold out in their eyes.

Solid premiere. This season looks like it won't be so dreary and dramatic like season 4. Who's Angela? Wondering why she's stalking Fiona.

Mickey's hustling peoples' furniture :lol:
Daddy Kev's :smokin but passing on V :smh:
Lip's really grown out of the hood. Doesn't vibe with his clique anymore. Sold out in their eyes.

Angela's the chick that left her a $100 bill right? Wasnt she in the car with Jimmy at the end of last season?

^ That's what I thought. Plus she asked if she had been dating, something jimmy steve might be interested in.

For w/e reason I didn't see this after I watched the ep earlier on demand before the official premiere.

Off house arrest was pretty quick at least for those watching (I know a lot more time passed).

Last edited:

Mickey's hustling peoples' furniture
laugh.gif

Daddy Kev's
smokin.gif
but passing on V
mean.gif

Angela's the chick that left her a $100 bill right? Wasnt she in the car with Jimmy at the end of last season?
Yep that was her in the car with Kakarot.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention Sammy is too wild.

Frank gets healthy and this is the **** you on? :lol: Severe daddy issues :smh: Sex right in the living room? BJs :lol: Plus she taking home the most ragged dudes from the Alibi.

Last edited:

Best bet is to go in with Kevin and Lip but he'll find a special way to mess it up. If he passed out on the first day things have to go way left when it's said and done.

He never really hung with those dudes...just his family,Mandy etc. Once he quits that job or gets fired he'll get into something.

Off house arrest was pretty quick at least for those watching (I know a lot more time passed)

She's just off house arrest still on probation. Needs more rope to hang herself :lol:

Smashing her boss previously and almost lost everything...now she's headed down that road again. He's a bigger idiot since he obviously has substance issues trying to smash your employee who has even more issues plus he's met the family.

Last edited:
I'm loving this season!

-All the Gallagher girls have serious daddy issues. Fiona needs to stop the cycle of whoring by modeling for Debbie how to be a respectable young girl but Fiona herself isn't much classier than Mandy. Fiona too has a thing for older men and her boss rejecting her is making her even thirstier :smh:.
-Speaking of Mandy, Lip still has feelings for her. We'll see how that conflicts with Amanda out of the picture after she sent the nudes.
-Pranking the priest was genius :x :rofl:. This will only temporarily console Ian and his mania will definitely get worst.
-Never realized how controlling V is over Kev. All the stipulations she set up for banging her mom, flipping out about his hair, running the bar behind the scenes, etc.
-My man, Carl, getting it in w/Debs friend :smokin. This girl isn't just trying to piss off Debbie. She's really feeling dude if you remember her eyeing him up last season, when she was chilling over at their crib.

Last edited:
She got smacked and punched in less that 12 hours and took a minor to a bar while on probation...as bad as Frank is that's not on him.

Mandy looks like she lost weight.

-Never realized how controlling V is over Kev. All the stipulations she set up for banging her mom, flipping out about his hair, running the bar behind the scenes, etc.

She's kinda the brains/man of that relationship... and he was stupid for letting her breast feed the twins...aside from it being weird diseases can definitely be passed through breast milk :smh:

All they had to do was get a damn breast pump :lol:

Yeah those Kev and V problems are overblown but serious. Son kept saying it's a haircut like he has no damn clue of the dangers letting any ol tittay in ya child's mouth :smh: :lol: To me that was extra foul. I would've rather Kev smashing the chick.

Fiona still ******* up but it aint as bad but she's still returning to bad habits. Her boss was right. The description of Fiona is a good display and example of females like that in real life. All bad news. Chaos indeed. I'm mad she aint dodge that slap from that fat chick. That perv punching her was messed up but Deb shouldn't have even been in there.

Never thought Lip was cut out for that construction worker life. Guess he'll side with Frank in stopping the gentrification. It's cool that Frank has seen it before and is educated about it enough to warn others.

Carl :rofl: :smokin

Ian was going overboard but his scheme was so foul :rofl: I didn't know what they were talking about when one of them decided to take one for the cause. I legit thought they were planning on killing this dude :lol:

i think veronica has been in some kind of funk ever since the twins absorbed the triplet

like i think maybe the reason she doesnt want to breastfeed is because shes kinda lowkey mad they ate the third one

i dont think she consciously knows it, but i think her post-partum is especially related to that third triplet

especially factoring in her moms baby and how she wanted her mom to abort it, then lost one of her own

Back
Top Bottom