Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

i think veronica has been in some kind of funk ever since the twins absorbed the triplet

like i think maybe the reason she doesnt want to breastfeed is because shes kinda lowkey mad they ate the third one

i dont think she consciously knows it, but i think her post-partum is especially related to that third triplet

especially factoring in her moms baby and how she wanted her mom to abort it, then lost one of her own

I'm pretty sure she's happy there's 2 infants in their house instead of 3.

Plenty of women don't breastfeed... It's not that deep. Kevin doesn't pay her much attention, she has twins who don't respond well to her plus another baby that lives somewhere else.

All things considered she's doing great. :lol: Some Depressed/Stressed out moms do some twisted stuff.

Crazy thing is if she had that talk with Svetlana or another mom who can relate to talk to about that stuff thing would be a better

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure she's happy there's 2 infants in their house instead of 3.

Plenty of women don't breastfeed... It's not that deep. Kevin doesn't pay her much attention, she has twins who don't respond well to her plus another baby that lives somewhere else.

All things considered she's doing great.
laugh.gif
Some Depressed/Stressed out moms do some twisted stuff.

Crazy thing is if she had that talk with Svetlana or another mom who can relate to talk to about that stuff thing would be a better
they didnt seem all that happy when they found out it was only 2

and i think the reason the babies "arent responding to her well" is because they can pick up on her animosity

i also think that they may be setting veronica up to do something "twisted" down the line

and she does have someone she can talk to, like her own mom

her feelings now are a result of things that have been building up over the course of the show

and i think the reason the babies "arent responding to her well" is because they can pick up on her animosity

i also think that they may be setting veronica up to do something "twisted" down the line

and she does have someone she can talk to, like her own mom

her feelings now are a result of things that have been building up over the course of the show

I'm not thinking twisted, but I can see her and Kev hitting a real rough patch at some point.

I'm thinking Kev and V might sell their house maybe even the Alibi to those developers and move away
i hope not though

I read that V and Kev
split up later in the season (I think I read divorce but I dont remember if they ever actually got married

With one side in a rough patch and the other still ****** up in her chaos I was wondering how messed up it would be if Fiona ****** Kev.

i think veronica has been in some kind of funk ever since the twins absorbed the triplet

like i think maybe the reason she doesnt want to breastfeed is because shes kinda lowkey mad they ate the third one

i dont think she consciously knows it, but i think her post-partum is especially related to that third triplet

especially factoring in her moms baby and how she wanted her mom to abort it, then lost one of her own
Wasn't there originally 4 of them? or more? I recall more than one getting absorbed I think.

I can kinda see that ******* her up. She was looking forward to a certain # after she stopped freaking out and then began to worry thinking it might be only one left.

Last edited:

When I said in the house I was referring to the present. Of course you'd be shocked/hurt if a baby gets absorbed but they can't handle 2 so not having 3 would be a relief on some level.

I'm thinking Kev and V might sell their house maybe even the Alibi to those developers and move away
i hope not though

I could see that but getting rid of next door best friend and the spot they chill at the most seems like some final season type stuff

i dont think losing a baby is ever a relief

even if they had to struggle more, i think theyd rather have that baby

I always feel sorry for any guy that runs into Fiona. I'm sure she has some good box, but every guy always tries to fall in love with her. 

she wanted her mom to abort that baby because she was now pregnant, removing the "need" for that baby. 

I always feel sorry for any guy that runs into Fiona. I'm sure she has some good box, but every guy always tries to fall in love with her. 

I still want her to end up with Goku. Dude has his own major issues though. Wondering what he's scheming up now.

Glad the show got renewed again. Show is still great and hasn't been touched by the showtime curse.

Didn't even recognize mandy for a second.

Last edited:

I still want her to end up with Goku. Dude has his own major issues though. Wondering what he's scheming up now.

Glad the show got renewed again. Show is still great and hasn't been touched by the showtime curse.

Didn't even recognize mandy for a second.
First when I read the bolded I was like "what?..." Then :wow:

Never would've noticed if you hadn't said that :lol:

fiona reminds me of my uncles gf...he was telling me how she got kicked out of a bar not too long ago for swinging on someone like this recent episode 
laugh.gif
 she is from the south side too, well oak lawn, but close enough 

^ The atrocity otherwise known as Dragonball Evolution.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom