Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

i don't think Lip was simping on Mandy, just trying to manipulate her into staying...she sort of realized that there wasn't much of a chance with Lip so she went with Kenyata because she couldn't bear the thought of not being with Lip...

i feel Lip is somewhat sprung off his college thot, Amanda...

i understand kenyatta hit mandy, but the hate for him on the internet is 
sick.gif

yeah amanda >>>> mandy

Mandy looked horrible in her little outfit to go seduce that pastor or whatever he was.  And in general, just is too manly for my liking.

Last edited:
I'm actually tired of this chick so I'm happy she moved to the midwest with the abusive black guy while Lip is left to his simpish ways.

i understand kenyatta hit mandy, but the hate for him on the internet is :x

You know why
True.

Once they made one of their very few black male characters have any importance of note in any story line, he's the typical abusive black man. Whole thing disgusted but the revelation itself did it hit me like what the ****? Hell naw. Then the whole chasing Lip on campus to beat him up for smashing Mandy where he fails and just beats her again.

I'm still waiting for Liam's real black father from Brooklyn to show up and take him back from these crazy *************.

On the low now I've been seeing some things that could be approached from a that's racist perspective. Lets see where they go with V basically being an absent, un-nuturing, irresponsible black mother. They need a black man portrayed properly on a show set in the hood of Chicago. I'm waiting for Fiona to **** a black guy too.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Liam's real black father from Brooklyn to show up and take him back from these crazy *************.
Frank is Liam's biological father.

They did a paternity test a few seasons ago and this was confirmed.
laugh.gif

On another note, I'm surprised that Showtime is airing new episodes of Shameless and House of Lies on Super Bowl Sunday. I figured they'd take a one week hiatus since the biggest game of the year will be on during that time.

Frank is Liam's biological father.

They did a paternity test a few seasons ago and this was confirmed. :lol:
I remember.

I just don't believe it.

The joke excuse was Frank has some black in his blood or w/e. That's complete horse **** to me. Either Frank's not Liam's father or Monica (or any white woman) didn't give birth to him.

I been seen the writing on the wall when they had the token baby as apart of the family but there was nothing to call out cuz they did nothing offensive with the kid until he was snorting lines.
On another note, I'm surprised that Showtime is airing new episodes of Shameless and House of Lies on Super Bowl Sunday. I figured they'd take a one week hiatus since the biggest game of the year will be on during that time.
I think the game will be done by like 7 or 8 (early) so the show starting at 9 should be fine.

Historically, I'm not sure if shows commonly try to dodge SB competition when they air late anyway.
I'm waiting for Fiona to **** a black guy too.
this is final season territory :nerd:
:lol:

We shall see.

Last edited:
Ain't eem got showtime no more so i cant eem watch no more -_-

I understand that viewpoint about Frank & Liam zik.

And the Super Bowl kickoffs at 6:30 and NFL games can last anywhere from 3-4 hours, plus the halftime show with Katy Perry will extend the end time for the game as well.

Will probably catch Shameless and House of Lies on Monday, because The Blacklist is coming on right after the Super Bowl.

Damn Blacklist coming on after the SB? I might catch reruns then if not that, on demand.

My guide might be mixed up cuz when I checked ahead a few days ago looked like it was ending before prime time.

Fiona just love chaos.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Can't help herself.

Her "scenes" were appreciated though.
devil.gif

Lip making connections with Amanda's dad and getting the opportunity to do something with his life; then I see the preview for next week's episode and he falls into that keeping it real trap with the dudes from his neighborhood just to show he isn't a "college boy".

V wylin at the club.
laugh.gif
I know she just gave birth and is going through some things, but her blase, IDGAF about the twins attitude is off putting.

Frank was in rare form this episode. Him dragging the amputee little girl.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lip don't know how lucky he has it. I can see he's ******* that up next ep. Fine freaky gf with a rich family who has a dad that does the same stuff he's interested in.

Fiona is just crazy. I don't even know what the **** I watched when she got married. Every scene during that point and after was just weird. I did like seeing that *** in that dress though.

V :rofl: She's wild and selfish. I wonder if she'd still be this way if she had 2 boys instead.

:smh: Frank. I really wish we had an ep of him going wild. It was literally like Sheila's house blew up and next we see him waking up from a night of debauchery. It's so ****** up he lost the money but even worse that he tried taking prosthetic from paraplegic children :lol: I would've been fine if the whole ep was half Frank partying and other half Frank losing his **** cuz he blacked out. Plus I was hoping the whole time my boy Carl just stayed in the hotel for the weekend with the strippers since they were gonna be there anyway :evil: Gotta study up on that drug slinging terminology though.

Debs :lol: She just a plain dirty fighter. Go to what you know type. I thought she was gonna be able to hold her own against all 4 birds but she got washed quick.

Ian bugging out obviously. Should've never took those meds without looking up the side effects or what it treats.

Frank :rofl:

Him walking around with bird **** on him and trying to piece together what happen...brilliant

frank had his own version of the hangover. Those Chinese prostitutes were pretty good looking with perky boobs. Should've let carl have fun with them since they were paid for through the weekend.

Lip living the good life. Seems like Amanda is actually happy he is bonding with her dad. She let out a smile. I wonder what her older sister is looking like. I don't think they showed her. Maybe she'll be the reason he messes up.

No appearance by Goku and his Asian girl. I really want to know what he is up to. More difficult now that Fiona is married or maybe it's actually easier.

debbie is gross. Wish they would write her off the show.

Last edited:
-I lost it when Frank got into tug of war w/ paraplegic :rofl:.
-Lip's got it made :smokin. GF's a rich closet freak and pops is putting him on his craft. He needs to put a seed in her and move on up if he was really about that Gallagher life.
-Fiona's boss is low key jelly about her new guy, Gus.
-Deb's going Layla Ali on dem skanks :smokin and then getting decked :lol:

-what's Gus' ulterior motive to wifing her? :nerd:. He said parents married in 2 days but doubt he'd do the same without a reason. Fiona's going to get an annulment down the line maybe.

Last edited:
frank with that paraplegic girl 
mean.gif
roll.gif

feeling pretty bad for kev and V hope they don't breakup

and debbie after that party i just lost all respect for the girl.

can't wait to see how fiona and gus go through being married 

Frank's story was definitely reminiscent of the hangover. :lol:

Lip better not blow it, he's got a good thing going and a promising future.

Fiona is going to be fiona. Reckless and impulsive . Never thought I'd say this but I want jimmysteve back.

Did anyone else notice a weird interaction between Lip and his girl's mom? When she was sitting on the couch, she looked at him in a seductive manner. Maybe that not tho.

Fiona was tripping out when she got back to the apartment, seems like she had a feeling of regret. I think Goku will come in trying to win her back and she will go with him because she doesn't really want to be married to Gus deep down.

He's one of the best characters imo. He's the male version of Fiona: young, impulsive risk-taker/thrill seeker from a dysfunctional family. Had Fiona and Estefania whipped, stole fly whips, nearly finished med school, and helped Fiona out with the family. He can't come back soon enough :smokin

Frank's story was definitely reminiscent of the hangover. :lol:

Lip better not blow it, he's got a good thing going and a promising future.

Fiona is going to be fiona. Reckless and impulsive . Never thought I'd say this but I want jimmysteve back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom