Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Wasnt fiona suppose to have a meeting with that one female? 

And to the guy that said fiona had a moment of regret once they got back to the apartment. I kind of saw the same look in lips face when Amandas dad was telling him on how his life is going to go. 

Too lazy to research. But is that girl that comes into the diner the same girl that was in the car with jimmy at the end of season 4?

Lip probly gon drop the ball with the college joint ...he caught in between 2 worlds right now n he too dumb to let the hood go ...

N now that Fiona married, jimmy probly shows up to mess that situation up :lol:

if lip really does some dumb shhhh just trying impress them dudes.. soo much fail

and something is going to come up with ole boy Fiona just married.. just seems way tooo good to be true.. some bombshell is coming

Lip probly gon drop the ball with the college joint ...he caught in between 2 worlds right now n he too dumb to let the hood go ...

I dunno, it seems like he's tired of his life and wants something better. He didn't want to hang out on the stoop with the neighborhood guys and do whatever drugs they were doing. He's not enjoying that construction job that is messing up his hands. Plus mandy's gone. He's staying at that nice Miami vacation home and Amanda's dad said he could have a paid internship in a field he wants to work in. I think he is definitely seeing that a better life is possible for him and it's there if he wants to reach for it. He's a Gallagher though so he'll mess it up somehow. Similar to how Fiona had a good job and stable relationship last season and threw it away.

Last edited:
They're either fickle or just wanted to deny any rumors. I like his character and want Fiona to end up with him besides that lesbian homewrecker she was friends with. He started being selfish though when he found out about his dad banging ian and him wanting to go back to med school. Complaining Fiona didn't have time for him when she was taking care of her whole family.

I just quick google searched that article, but IIRC they said something about not being able to film his death due to filming permits expiring or something like that, and wanted the viewers to know that he is dead?  should have figured it was just disinformation.

Last edited:
Did they really say that? Cuz those were the same writers that wrote Jimmy back in to the story at the end of last season.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/justin-chatwin-departs-shameless-1066296/
Maybe they changed their minds when they started looking towards next season realizing they couldn't follow it up with another sad as **** season and one writer amongst the group had a good idea to have an actual good ending to Jimmy's/Steve's story instead of that vague ending.

*Spoiler alert*

There goes your boy lip 
laugh.gif
. Just saw the advanced clip and he looks like he is in trouble.

Maybe they changed their minds when they started looking towards next season realizing they couldn't follow it up with another sad as **** season and one writer amongst the group had a good idea to have an actual good ending to Jimmy's/Steve's story instead of that vague ending.
i didn't like the ending to jimmy/steve's story so if they do decide to end it in this season i hope they end it on a good note

Last edited:
Ian is ******* crazy. No reason to steal that baby. At least Mickey saw how crazy he was getting.

Jimmy is such an a-hole showing up like that.

Damn Deb laid those chicks out :rofl: and made some money :smokin

Sorta happy Lip aint get caught but boy was that dumb. How you gonna leave an AK in the street with your finger prints on it? You know he's in the system. Doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if that came back and bit him in the ***.

Carl can't get right $500 for an 8ball?!!

Frank! :rofl: :rofl: I kinda hope he keeps that situation up. Dude took wanting his son back to extreme weird levels. Nice that Frank smashed the wife though. That's a nice set up.

Sammie :lol:

:smh: @ V and Kev. Totally ****** up situation. She needs to grow up.

Sorta happy Lip aint get caught but boy was that dumb. How you gonna leave an AK in the street with your finger prints on it? You know he's in the system. Doubt it but I wouldn't be surprised if that came back and bit him in the ***.
As soon as I saw him drop the gun I thought he was done

Kakarot back.

Man glad Lip got a reprieve. The previews from last week made it look like he was in deep ****.

He hauled *** back to school too.
laugh.gif
I'm glad he came to his senses.

Kev getting maced at the park for coming off as a pedo.
laugh.gif

Sammi is a bigger leech than Frank; always looking for a handout.

V wildin' man.
mean.gif
Thinking of their babies as roommates instead of dependants.

Back
Top Bottom